Question..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

Not yet....every payday i mention it thougho_O.
It shall be done before xstasia in May:Dxx

9 September 2017
So... @Antogs - to you; what brought you into this swinging malarkey :D

I sort of drifted into the idea of it when I started to become a little disillusioned with the BDSM/Fetish scene.
Don't get me wrong, I still have a strong interest in it and shall indulge whenever given the chance;):spankin:
But, again, as a single guy without a regular partner (which I think is something very much misunderstood by the Vanilla public)
I started to feel that I needed something else, whether that was a change or a break I don't know. Being new to the scene I did what most newbies do (especially single guys I guess). And that's wasting a small fortune being ripped off by various websites that claim to cater for genuine swingers. All they really want is to get your money and don't care how many people are led up the garden path by fake members. I then joined "the website that shall not be named" and did have a couple of successful meetings but I still felt there was something missing. I still felt as if I was alone. Not lonely but alone. I was very close to giving up when I came across this site. It was here that I realised what it was that I was missing. It was simply feeling that I'm part of a community. :love:
So....that part of the equation's sorted out. I feel happy to be part of the scene and being part of the community. :)
Could just with the odd orgy or two now. Failing that the odd shag wouldn't go amiss:whistle::cool:

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
I sort of drifted into the idea of it when I started to become a little disillusioned with the BDSM/Fetish scene.
Don't get me wrong, I still have a strong interest in it and shall indulge whenever given the chance;):spankin:
But, again, as a single guy without a regular partner (which I think is something very much misunderstood by the Vanilla public)
I started to feel that I needed something else, whether that was a change or a break I don't know. Being new to the scene I did what most newbies do (especially single guys I guess). And that's wasting a small fortune being ripped off by various websites that claim to cater for genuine swingers. All they really want is to get your money and don't care how many people are led up the garden path by fake members. I then joined "the website that shall not be named" and did have a couple of successful meetings but I still felt there was something missing. I still felt as if I was alone. Not lonely but alone. I was very close to giving up when I came across this site. It was here that I realised what it was that I was missing. It was simply feeling that I'm part of a community. :love:
So....that part of the equation's sorted out. I feel happy to be part of the scene and being part of the community. :)
Could just with the odd orgy or two now. Failing that the odd shag wouldn't go amiss:whistle::cool:
What a fantastic, somewhat sad too, but in-depth reply. Thank you for sharing that with us all... (y) :)

Reactions: Pearls
9 September 2017
Now you're talking:sneaky:. You volunteering?:Dx

I am :D

I've been planning one for ages (y)
The only thing that's been stopping me is the lacklustre response to my party.

Maybe my last invite sounded too tame. :cool:

Perhaps I'll get a better response if I make it clear that there will be an expectation that, at some point, guests will be "encouraged" to strip off and it will be an event for "sex-positive" people.:blowjob::bj1::boobies::spankin::doggy:

As I have a lovely spanking horse and lots of BDSM gear I could even suggest it has a Fetish theme.:whipping::gimp::smackpaddle:

The invite could look something like this:
Ant's Sexy Party Invitation 600pxls BDSM.jpg

What do you reckon? :devil:

Antogs xx :beer: