Question..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Cant possibly imagine why. Got you to the va and back last time although with a slight detour ..... and you're still alive :rofl:
Just you told everyone you didnt know us in the servicess :rofl: how rude!! Yes detour detour you took us to a lay-by after i expressed that we don't dooo dogginggg bad man :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
It's grey and rainy and miserable down here, so I thought I'd cheer things up a bit x there are no bells or baubles or anything....yet!
Same.. torrential downpours, not seen anything quite like it. lightning, thunder - directly above us. Hail, gale force winds.. Awful. Need heating on, cwtch on the sofa and build up a sweat to generate some heat!

@Violet_and_Phil is that yoga you're practising? :whistle: x

V

Violet_and_Phil

Same.. torrential downpours, not seen anything quite like it. lightning, thunder - directly above us. Hail, gale force winds.. Awful. Need heating on, cwtch on the sofa and build up a sweat to generate some heat!

@Violet_and_Phil is that yoga you're practising? :whistle: x

Yeah, thought I'd share my daily yoga practice with you lovely lot! Helps keep me sane:rofl: What helps you gorgeous folks keep a hold of your sanity? Any other yogis? Xx

19 March 2015
Yeah, thought I'd share my daily yoga practice with you lovely lot! Helps keep me sane:rofl: What helps you gorgeous folks keep a hold of your sanity? Any other yogis? Xx
Why thank you so much, I will say on behalf of the site - thank you for sharing that photo and avatar. Didn't really notice initially though of course, you understand... :whistle::whistle:
:D x

Meh, lost my sanity years ago with this place :rofl: x

V

Violet_and_Phil

Why thank you so much, I will say on behalf of the site - thank you for sharing that photo and avatar. Didn't really notice initially though of course, you understand... :whistle::whistle:
:D x

Meh, lost my sanity years ago with this place :rofl: x
:rofl: Hahahah You're welcome! I'm sure there will be plenty more if you keep sweet taking me like that!! xx

I shall find some bendy ones... Splits :whistle::whistle:
Mmmmmm :rolleyes: that's certainly given me something to think about....:D xx