• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Question..

M

meet_the_fockers

Cant possibly imagine why. Got you to the va and back last time although with a slight detour ..... and you're still alive
Just you told everyone you didnt know us in the servicess how rude!! Yes detour detour you took us to a lay-by after i expressed that we don't dooo dogginggg bad man

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
It's grey and rainy and miserable down here, so I thought I'd cheer things up a bit x there are no bells or baubles or anything....yet!
Same.. torrential downpours, not seen anything quite like it. lightning, thunder - directly above us. Hail, gale force winds.. Awful. Need heating on, cwtch on the sofa and build up a sweat to generate some heat!

@Violet_and_Phil is that yoga you're practising? x

V

Violet_and_Phil

Yeah, thought I'd share my daily yoga practice with you lovely lot! Helps keep me sane What helps you gorgeous folks keep a hold of your sanity? Any other yogis? Xx

19 March 2015
Yeah, thought I'd share my daily yoga practice with you lovely lot! Helps keep me sane What helps you gorgeous folks keep a hold of your sanity? Any other yogis? Xx
Why thank you so much, I will say on behalf of the site - thank you for sharing that photo and avatar. Didn't really notice initially though of course, you understand...
x

Meh, lost my sanity years ago with this place x

V

Violet_and_Phil

Why thank you so much, I will say on behalf of the site - thank you for sharing that photo and avatar. Didn't really notice initially though of course, you understand...
x

Meh, lost my sanity years ago with this place x
Hahahah You're welcome! I'm sure there will be plenty more if you keep sweet taking me like that!! xx

I shall find some bendy ones... Splits
Mmmmmm that's certainly given me something to think about.... xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…