Quiz

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think the chat is messed up again... I have to leave to see replies. Anyone else?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have to leave and rejoin to see answers, almost unplayable. Sorry folks about this I apologise sincerely for the disruption.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry all. Thank you to everyone who stuck with it... I can only apologise again.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay folks whilst we do have some scores, I think it's fair to say that it would be unfair to add any to the leaderboards given the huge technicality issues faced this evening.
Thanks for your understanding... it's appreciated.

Thanks to all who attended, and thanks to @Miss-Sexy-Legs and @Therapon for helping in the quiz too.

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
In fact I am rebuilding it now as we speak. There will be some downtime on chat and I apologise in advance for the disruption but I promise it will be minimal.

@Miss-Sexy-Legs yes it will go blue, maybe even bigger just bear with me please. :D x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Don't forget the quiz tonight 20:00 hrs GMT. Hosted by yours truly, mostly general knowledge and one or two cryptics...
See you there peeps!

M

meet_the_fockers

Don't forget the quiz tonight 20:00 hrs GMT. Hosted by yours truly, mostly general knowledge and one or two cryptics...
See you there peeps!
Oooo im away to asda mr F's at college.. i may be back for 8.00.. and provide some words of wisdom ommm... :D whoop whoop...