Rbs Six Nations 2017

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can't see the Welsh they are so far down the list .. :rofl:
What can I say, we're a considerate nation. We hogged it for so many years, wait, was it a decade? ;) that we felt it best others get a chance too.... or toys'll be thrown out of prams and the such.
:D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahhhhhh well there's always next year eh? Lol ;)
About time we let others have some sunshine really. Especially the English. It's taken you long enough to get your hands on the ball.
Damn I thought at one point you guys were gonna give up and become pro in crochet :D

D

Deleted member 1030

I think it was a good tournament, this year, to be fair. Wales were unlucky in some places, downright insane in others o_O. England had quite a few wobbly moments, but somehow played through them. It's good to see the Scots getting back into it, in a positive way and Ireland.... well I just love watching Ireland play.

Pity about the bloody result, but you can't have it all. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Therapon
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
IMG_0165.jpg
About time we let others have some sunshine really. Especially the English. It's taken you long enough to get your hands on the ball.
Damn I thought at one point you guys were gonna give up and become pro in crochet :D

Admin I'm only counting 4 wins of the trophy ;)

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Yes apart from Italy, everyone has made the 6 nations strong which hopefully will bode well for the lions tour

Reactions: Pearls