• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Rbs Six Nations 2017

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Can't see the Welsh they are so far down the list ..
What can I say, we're a considerate nation. We hogged it for so many years, wait, was it a decade? that we felt it best others get a chance too.... or toys'll be thrown out of prams and the such.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahhhhhh well there's always next year eh? Lol
About time we let others have some sunshine really. Especially the English. It's taken you long enough to get your hands on the ball.
Damn I thought at one point you guys were gonna give up and become pro in crochet

D

Deleted member 1030

I think it was a good tournament, this year, to be fair. Wales were unlucky in some places, downright insane in others . England had quite a few wobbly moments, but somehow played through them. It's good to see the Scots getting back into it, in a positive way and Ireland.... well I just love watching Ireland play.

Pity about the bloody result, but you can't have it all.

Reactions: Therapon
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
About time we let others have some sunshine really. Especially the English. It's taken you long enough to get your hands on the ball.
Damn I thought at one point you guys were gonna give up and become pro in crochet

Admin I'm only counting 4 wins of the trophy

16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Yes apart from Italy, everyone has made the 6 nations strong which hopefully will bode well for the lions tour

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…