Reclaiming Yours...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So we have this thing.
I may have the scent of a woman, all over me in all angles for a day or two. As you do..
And HRH enjoys reclaiming be back to her to be hers and hers only. This comes in various sexual ways from BJs where I have the scent of another woman, or even my neck, face, where we've been kissing etc and she wants to take me back and make me hers again...

Some of you will 100% understand where I'm coming from.
Aside from the usual sexual tension post liaison; do you have any other quirks to 'reclaim' your loved one. xx

26 March 2018
City
London
So we have this thing.
I may have the scent of a woman, all over me in all angles for a day or two. As you do..
And HRH enjoys reclaiming be back to her to be hers and hers only. This comes in various sexual ways from BJs where I have the scent of another woman, or even my neck, face, where we've been kissing etc and she wants to take me back and make me hers again...

Some of you will 100% understand where I'm coming from.
Aside from the usual sexual tension post liaison; do you have any other quirks to 'reclaim' your loved one. xx

Not quirks at such, but after a play date, first thing we do when we get back, is a sexy soapy shower together, then into to bed to a real proper filthy hard session while telling each other about are experiences that night.

Tog

19 March 2015
Not quirks at such, but after a play date, first thing we do when we get back, is a sexy soapy shower together, then into to bed to a real proper filthy hard session while telling each other about are experiences that night.

Tog
Oh absolutely. We always talk about the experiences while enjoying/washing the scents off each other.. Amazing fun! The #AfterSex is a total high! :sneaky: x

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
It’s the clingy possessiveness we love- so showers with many cuddles lots of love making because for us sex with others is just that sex. I don’t kiss other people on the mouth unless it has been talked about first. But it’s usually a lazy day hugs kisses lots of nookie due to the lasting adrenaline rush for what’s gone before.
I think that the reclaiming is very important also so that you both have a moment to talk about it to like a debriefing haha yeah reclaim & debrief xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
For us its just the discussions, what we liked/noticed, you know those little moments where you catch each others eye and just know their thoughts feelings desires, what we would like for future meets. Its all about the honesty and openness and sharing with our other half.

Reactions: BiLouJ and Therapon