• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Recycling

10 July 2018
How much of the science around anthropogenic global climate change do I think is bullshit? Almost none of it. I’ll side with the 97% of science papers which say it’s happening and mankind is the reason.

How much of the ‘you must do this and it will help’ do I think is bullshit? I’ve no idea, but more, substantially more, than “almost none of it”.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
Yes makes perfect sense really. Some common sense approaches are needed here too.
How much of the ‘you must do this and it will help’ do I think is bullshit? I’ve no idea, but more, substantially more, than “almost none of it”.
Precisely. I don't think we will see, but our children will and theirs certainly. The next two generations will know about it that seems certain at least.

D

Deleted member 1463

I like the quote..
We dont need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly, we need millions of people doing it imperfectly.

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…