Referendum Result

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
OH Boy this will take our politicians about 10 years to sort out they are incapable of doing anything quickly and it will cost a fortune to do .........but we only have two years....we are in the poo
They'd better get to it., They know the clock is ticking and they have a monumental task ahead..
I note the radio is playing happy and celebratory songs..
They'd better get on with it and do the job that they're paid, albeit overpaid for a majority, to do. Two years should be ample time to collectively do what they have to do.
I note other countries are calling for theirs too.. Revolution en-masse?

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
it takes around 5 years to negotiate one trade agreement, more if you are dealing with the far east....we have to do that with 100's of countries they are not capable of doing that and ensuring the rest of the country runs ok at the same time....

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
but yes I think it may signal a revolution in the EU, but it will be interesting to see if the other countries pull out, or they just reform the EU. I know the French public were very unhappy about the way it was run, and were pressurising their politicians to reform it, but for the French, local issues like unemployment, and working conditions, and pension rights were higher priority on their list (or at least those were the main issues of our french neighbours) .

D

Deleted member 1402

It's all kicking off on facebook, apparently all out voters are racist. What a load of twaddle.

Reactions: Handyguy59
D

Deleted member 1402

it was due to be in the next couple of weeks, since they were buying the tickets for it iw asnt really given a date yet. i think they were waiting for the vote...
oh no. Do you have anything else lined up?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
same as usual so still looking~ oh well it wasnt like it was a 100% on getting the job. is how ill choose to look at it

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It will settle.. Don't be too pessimistic. We were great before the EU. There's more now than ever in the bloc and more to add.
Just think about that for a minute..

Reactions: Handyguy59
B

Bump-n-Grind

We're the 5th strongest economy in the world & the US (1st) & Germany (4th) have confirmed they have every intention of continuing trading with us, realistically they'd be foolish not to. Who wouldn't want to trade with GB?
Are Germany going to cough up the shortfall in EU funding that Brexit has left, it's unlikely, no other EU country can.
The European Union is on its knees, GB & Germany will be, as they always have been, the economic strength of Europe.
If you think you can hear a constant noise in the distance & you're wondering what it is, thats the sound of the Germans knocking out a load of Deutschmarks, cos soon they'll be needed

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're the 5th strongest economy in the world & the US (1st) & Germany (4th) have confirmed they have every intention of continuing trading with us, realistically they'd be foolish not to. Who wouldn't want to trade with GB?
Are Germany going to cough up the shortfall in EU funding that Brexit has left, it's unlikely, no other EU country can.
The European Union is on its knees, GB & Germany will be, as they always have been, the economic strength of Europe.
If you think you can hear a constant noise in the distance & you're wondering what it is, thats the sound of the Germans knocking out a load of Deutschmarks, cos soon they'll be needed
This (y)
There's nothing to fear. Our economy is too strong and we're too stable to just be dropped. We're worth £ bns to too many countries.
Agreed Mr Bump. :)

Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls