Relationship Weirdness

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Looking at my nearly dead flowers today and realising that I may have to buy my own as Stephen is away with work... Got me thinking of how difficult it is..

Ok I hate buying new.. I find it a waste of time and money when there is so much around..
I always buy in sales or charity shops and tweak things in my studio.. Clothes included..
So the flowers... Stephen never buys me new ones.. Always "rescue" or " last chance" ones..
It must be a nightmare searching for good quality end of shelf life flowers..
I have decided to wait until he gets back..
Crushed ends, sugar and gin always gives them another week..

What weird habits do you have?
Ask any member to answer then they choose the next member to ask..

My question goes to @VenusR68

XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
Looking at my nearly dead flowers today and realising that I may have to buy my own as Stephen is away with work... Got me thinking of how difficult it is..

Ok I hate buying new.. I find it a waste of time and money when there is so much around..
I always buy in sales or charity shops and tweak things in my studio.. Clothes included..
So the flowers... Stephen never buys me new ones.. Always "rescue" or " last chance" ones..
It must be a nightmare searching for good quality end of shelf life flowers..
I have decided to wait until he gets back..
Crushed ends, sugar and gin always gives them another week..

My question goes to @VenusR68

XxxBibaxxX
Not sure @VenusR68 want to reply... shy maybe? :whistle:

29 December 2016
City
Norwich
Ok here goes. May not be that weird but I (Shazza) have a thing about 'mints'. Smint mints to be precise, not the tiny ones but the triangles ones that are half blue and half white and come in a little blue tin. And what I can do with those mints is..... oh my goodness you best ask James that one at the weekend. They are all packed in the bag ready. Oh and of course I like James to have one when he returns the compliment. Just love the 'Smint effect'.;)

My question goes to @SexyS

But not sure how to tag her in the comment.