Religion

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok I have my religion and I believe in it, it doesn’t bother me about what others think as I have my personal beliefs and they are mine personally so there can’t be an argument for me. No one can change me, no one can say it isn’t true, no one can say anything to me. I pray and believe in the prayer. Have I seen God? No Have I felt his presence? Yes. If people want to call me fake or a liar that’s fine. My answer is. Bless them ?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Ok I have my religion and I believe in it, it doesn’t bother me about what others think as I have my personal beliefs and they are mine personally so there can’t be an argument for me. No one can change me, no one can say it isn’t true, no one can say anything to me. I pray and believe in the prayer. Have I seen God? No Have I felt his presence? Yes. If people want to call me fake or a liar that’s fine. My answer is. Bless them ?
to be honest im past my age of careing about others religions i did spend like my late teens arguing and caring but aslong as there isnt people trying to convert you I dont see a point in trying to dismantle thier belief system. That said i bet if all the gods in my religion ganged up they can beat up yours :p

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
to be honest im past my age of careing about others religions i did spend like my late teens arguing and caring but aslong as there isnt people trying to convert you I dont see a point in trying to dismantle thier belief system. That said i bet if all the gods in my religion ganged up they can beat up yours :p
I could never push anything on others. If you don’t believe then bless you but it’s your call not mine. I find interest in many religions but they all come back to one thing eventually. As long as it’s not harmful.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
I think Islam is dangerous and something needs to be done about it.
phew, i thought somone wasnt gonna try and start an actual war there. As an Athiest i do i feel like i need to point this out for some reason, islam is in the current situation due to certain policies of not wanting certain sections of the world to have well peace or development. the religion itself is no more harmful than the rest (excluding cults) just mis quoted to simple people who cant see the evil in thier action todo evil.if you take islam away same things will happen just with different excuses

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
phew, i thought somone wasnt gonna try and start an actual war there. As an Athiest i do i feel like i need to point this out for some reason, islam is in the current situation due to certain policies of not wanting certain sections of the world to have well peace or development. the religion itself is no more harmful than the rest (excluding cults) just mis quoted to simple people who cant see the evil in thier action todo evil.if you take islam away same things will happen just with different excuses
Like all religions it’s the people behind them. The nutters I mean :confused:

D

Deleted member 11852

I'm genuinely not sure what I believe in.. I don't go to church and I don't really pray but I do believe there's something after this life.. .. I also believe there's someone watching over you And there's a more powerful being deciding when it's your time to go.. I honestly don't think it discriminates on whatever your religion you follow.. . I honestly believe when you're time is up you go... Even though I don't really follow any particular religion I do think there's good and evil above us.. W.. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm genuinely not sure what I believe in.. I don't go to church and I don't really pray but I do believe there's something after this life.. .. I also believe there's someone watching over you And there's a more powerful being deciding when it's your time to go.. I honestly don't think it discriminates on whatever your religion you follow.. . I honestly believe when you're time is up you go... Even though I don't really follow any particular religion I do think there's good and evil above us.. W.. ??
Isn’t it strange how more people choose to believe in evil than good :oops:

17 September 2020
Yeah I can see where you're coming from but you dont see any Sikhs or Catholics blowing up concerts in the name of their gods

• Love
Reactions: Colin and Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Yeah I can see where you're coming from but you dont see any Sikhs or Catholics blowing up concerts in the name of their gods
erm looking back at history you kindof do for Catholics justnot that exact thing but people have been killed and alot of it during the inquisition during the holy wars you dont see it NOW asmuch (you still see some places kill people in the name of christ like affreca for gay people and so on) but it goes to my point the reason is these regions were made so they couldnt develop properly everytime there were leaders that could progress they were assassinated or thier opostion was funded HELL osama was trained and funded by the usa. if you want to look at the religion itself it says if you kill ONE innocent person the sin is the same as killing everyone in the world. i cant give you quotes for budhism so i wont mention it but i do remember hearing somethings about it in the history. If you want to look at the religions themselves its how you interperate them if you want to look at the people you need to look at the society and why its like that.

Reactions: Guru G and Pearls
17 September 2020
erm looking back at history you kindof do for Catholics justnot that exact thing but people have been killed and alot of it during the inquisition during the holy wars you dont see it NOW asmuch (you still see some places kill people in the name of christ like affreca for gay people and so on) but it goes to my point the reason is these regions were made so they couldnt develop properly everytime there were leaders that could progress they were assassinated or thier opostion was funded HELL osama was trained and funded by the usa. if you want to look at the religion itself it says if you kill ONE innocent person the sin is the same as killing everyone in the world. i cant give you quotes for budhism so i wont mention it but i do remember hearing somethings about it in the history. If you want to look at the religions themselves its how you interperate them if you want to look at the people you need to look at the society and why its like that.
Yea I'm on about the 20th century. It's not a coincidence there are Islamic terror attacks happening all over the place. You dont see Bsis all over the place blowing everything up ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The Catholic Church doesn’t believe in same sex for example even though that’s changing slowly with some, that doesn’t make me homophobic because I believe in the faith, it’s like having little tentacles and branches, my priest shouldn’t drink but he loves a Guinness, rules and non seem to mix in some ways x