Remember remember the 5th November!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Hope everyone here at Social Swinging in the UK has a banging time today!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Thankyou. Love bombie night, will be attending a bombie, a display and a fair tomorrow evening. Hope you have a banging time!! X

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I wish, but the dog hates fireworks and even with some tablets from the vets he normally remains frantic and tries to hide under tables, behind chairs etc, I just have to pick the bits up :(.

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
I wish, but the dog hates fireworks and even with some tablets from the vets he normally remains frantic and tries to hide under tables, behind chairs etc, I just have to pick the bits up

same here ours just hide, the eldest goes into wetroom and hides, think only organized displays is the way to go.. or at least not sell them for as long.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you, you too.. Have all we need ready for the little ones, and beers ready for us. ;) Should be a good evening. Enjoy everyone.
I do feel for the dogs - esp as a dog owner myself, but the only thing I wish is they wouldn't do fireworks for 3 weeks before Bonfire Night.
But have a great evening everyone.

M

meet_the_fockers

Ok guys, anyone who can design some dog earphones and music could be on to a winner.....
Bit late, surely, he has to listen to you all year long, bless. :D
One of our dogs hates it! The other just strolls around very noshelantly

Reactions: Pearls