Return From Break

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Hi to old friends and new members. As I have been away for a while I thought I should say Hi again.

It’s great to see you all again and to see so many new faces (and sexy arses;))

So I gave the vanilla relationship a shot and learnt it’s not for me. Something I had to try, part of learning about yourself I guess!

For anyone just joining the site rest assured you have picked the best place to start, so many friendly people who are more than willing to give good advice and make you feel welcome. Get involved and enjoy your stay at HMS SS xx

19 March 2015
Hi to old friends and new members. As I have been away for a while I thought I should say Hi again.

So I gave the vanilla relationship a shot and learnt it’s not for me. Something I had to try, part of learning about yourself I guess!

For anyone just joining the site rest assured you have picked the best place to start, so many friendly people who are more than willing to give good advice and make you feel welcome. Get involved and enjoy your stay at HMS SS xx
Welcome back bro. Your presence has been missed. We all try things sometimes and as they say; a change is as good as a rest.
Great to see you again. (y)

14 February 2017
City
London

Welcome back fella, and a pleasure to meet you in person at the social. First impressions? "Geez he's tall!" :)

8 July 2018
Welcome back & it was a pleasure seeing you at the 4th anniversary birthday bash!
:tiphat:
Tiger

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Good to see you back Stoke you have been missed from the site :)

V&Nxxx

D

Deleted member 11852

Wb huni xx

Reactions: Therapon
L

Louise94

Hello & welcome back! :D

xxx

Reactions: Therapon
20 February 2018
City
Derby

Welcome back Stokie (y)