Right Now...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Watching another lady give hubby a blowjob whilst I sit back and gaze into his eyes, listening to him moan and feeling his need for me to go and join in but I don’t.
#pervypearls
:sneaky::bj1:
Darling, I had to come back to this...
The look in your eyes while I was having a blowjob. The look in her eyes watching you!
The fact I knew you were being aroused, and hard, by another woman sucking my cock.. While you watched or held him for her.. Sheesh.
It works the same for us men folk too... when you're enjoying girlie time. Just saying like :whistle: :sneaky: xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Darling, I had to come back to this...
The look in your eyes while I was having a blowjob. The look in her eyes watching you!
The fact I knew you were being aroused, and hard, by another woman sucking my cock.. While you watched or held him for her.. Sheesh.
It works the same for us men folk too... when you're enjoying girlie time. Just saying like :whistle: :sneaky: xx
Dirty man :sneaky:xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Get a room, you two! lol :rofl::lol:
Oh, wait, this is one (kinda).
G started making very naughty suggestions, like they were a fresh new idea, roughly 26 mins ago... now I know he didn't dream this concept up himself, lol, you are spoon feeding him.
His birthday is in a few weeks, and, having done that (see above gif) a few years ago with a lacklustre result, he can dream on (PMSL). But, I will have a play with the concept and see if I can create something to rival your tale. Maybe even this weekend? Watch this space... XxRy

26 October 2018
G started making very naughty suggestions, like they were a fresh new idea, roughly 26 mins ago... now I know he didn't dream this concept up himself, lol, you are spoon feeding him.
His birthday is in a few weeks, and, having done that (see above gif) a few years ago with a lacklustre result, he can dream on (PMSL). But, I will have a play with the concept and see if I can create something to rival your tale. Maybe even this weekend? Watch this space... XxRy
G really doesn’t deserve you mwah ! :tiphat::whistle:

19 March 2015
You are too naughty! :sneaky: :D ;)
So, sharing you say... lollipop stylie? :whistle: xx

Reactions: GeoffRy
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Okay so. It’s Friday night which means party night. Now, we’ve plenty of threads about music, drinks.. situations and so on but for those stuck at home and not out, let’s get thinking sexy thoughts!

What sexual position or act would you love to do right now, immediately right now what would you love to be doing?
Illustrate it if you can ;)

Me?
Having our friend sitting on my face, while HRH is atop of me and they’re both kissing. Hell yeah :sneaky: x

View attachment 63491

Over to you.... ;)
Heaven

19 March 2015
Okay so. It’s Friday night which means party night. Now, we’ve plenty of threads about music, drinks.. situations and so on but for those stuck at home and not out, let’s get thinking sexy thoughts!

What sexual position or act would you love to do right now, immediately right now what would you love to be doing?
Illustrate it if you can ;)

Me?
Having our friend sitting on my face, while HRH is atop of me and they’re both kissing. Hell yeah :sneaky: x

View attachment 63491

Over to you.... ;)
100% right now, doggystyle. ?