Road Trips

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
The furthest so far for us has been Chameleons in Darlaston (approx. 100 miles), but we are planning to travel further afield at some point, maybe up to Blackpool (175 miles) for a weekend away to sample the clubs up in that area, and hopefully over to The VA (175 miles), so distance isn't really an issue, especially if we are meeting others there, its all about the experience for us!;)

D

Deleted member 1402

To the VA via mtf was about 230 miles, the NE trip is about 170 miles. I wont name the location, I'd prefer to stay alive :)
:censored::censored::censored: discretion is key! I've only travelled for clubs. There is Club F somewhere up NE. For some reason, when I think of NE, I think of Leeds and that's it! :eek::oops::D

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1402

Ive always thought of the NE as Tyneside (Newcastle/Middleborough), Leeds for me is West Yorkshire ...... I'm sure someone will disagree :rofl:
No, you're right. I think of Scarborough and Whitby as Yorkshire

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Haha I used to have a team of guys working for me in Newcastle they were very definite about where Newcastle was ..... someone on my other team in London said oh I know Newcastle its in the NW or is it Scotland :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Haha I used to have a team of guys working for me in Newcastle they were very definite about where Newcastle was ..... someone on my other team in London said oh I know Newcastle its in the NW or is it Scotland :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
bloody hell and I thought I was blonde :lol:

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015
Hmmm, How far, We Drive down to S/E Spain a lot, passing through france, belgium, Etc, we have been known to arrange meets on route, or even have the odd spontaneous liaison on route, so as long as we are tempted or well away from prying eyes, So for us, as far as is needed really !!

Reactions: Pearls