Role Play

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Roll play? Well I do like a nice seeded roll with ham but am also partial to tiger baps. Greggs sausage rolls are good. :tiphat::whistle:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Never managed role play as neil walks in wearing his suit and i go weak at the knees or neil in just jeans no shirt or shoes oooooooof. If we did manage role play it would have to be the whole fifty shades thing or secretary and boss or even headmaster and schoolgirl. excuse me whilst i cool off :cool_off:

Vxxx

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Never managed role play as neil walks in wearing his suit and i go weak at the knees or neil in just jeans no shirt or shoes oooooooof. If we did manage role play it would have to be the whole fifty shades thing or secretary and boss or even headmaster and schoolgirl. excuse me whilst i cool off :cool_off:

Vxxx
I do the secretary and boss every day :whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
any one fancy being a French maid for me ?:)
plus side to this is me kic knacs get polished :sneaky:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Well @Therapon likes to dress in my underwear he says it gives him an added something, must admit it does me too as I torture him xx

When I first joined this site if anyone had said anything about me wearing female underwear I would have said no way, never would I do that. I can't remember how I got to be wearing her undies the first time but I'll be honest and say it really does something for me, just makes me extra horny. She's perverting me but hell I'm enjoying it :eek::D

Reactions: PRG978
P

PRG978

When I first joined this site if anyone had said anything about me wearing female underwear I would have said no way, never would I do that. I can't remember how I got to be wearing her undies the first time but I'll be honest and say it really does something for me, just makes me extra horny. She's perverting me but hell I'm enjoying it :eek::D

Whats your favourite item?

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Whats your favourite item?

Honestly ...... I have no real preference. It's more a case of what works at that time and tbh I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that @Miss-Sexy-Legs also enjoys having me partially dressed as part of her Dom role. It's something we are still playing with, excuse the pun.
Lol I'm amazed I'm even talking about this but I think this is what the site is about, meeting new people, being open to ideas and being able to talk about your own likes and dislikes.

Reactions: PRG978
P

PRG978

Honestly ...... I have no real preference. It's more a case of what works at that time and tbh I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that @Miss-Sexy-Legs also enjoys having me partially dressed as part of her Dom role. It's something we are still playing with, excuse the pun.
Lol I'm amazed I'm even talking about this but I think this is what the site is about, meeting new people, being open to ideas and being able to talk about your own likes and dislikes.

Completely agree it's great that you can express yourself the way you want to.... Nobody outside this site and my wife know I like wearing tights

9 September 2017
I have numerous role play fantasies.
Some very much more extreme than others.:whipping: :gimp::whiplash::spankin::Ohyessir::surprise::bondage_buddy:Doesn't stop me hoping they may happen one day.
One pretty mild one involves me sitting alone in a nightclub. A sexy woman appears out of the blue, says nothing, takes me by the hand and walks me to a secluded part of the club. She then proceeds to...well I'm sure you can imagine. :bj1: :doggy:
When all is done she just walks away. No words are exchanged.
O.M.G. does this mean I'm a pervert? :hmm::whistle:(y)

25 July 2016
One pretty mild one involves me sitting alone in a nightclub. A sexy woman appears out of the blue, says nothing, takes me by the hand and walks me to a secluded part of the club. She then proceeds to...well I'm sure you can imagine. :bj1: :doggy:
When all is done she just walks away. No words are exchanged.
O.M.G. does this mean I'm a pervert? :hmm::whistle:(y)

Mmmmmm. Sounds good to me

Reactions: Antogs and Pearls