Roll Up Roll Up All You Ladies Couples Single On What The Heck You Guys Too Can't Leave You Out ☺

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

As a bra goes the cups size varies for us women and some men out do us with their man moobs :whistle: the challenge is by September 30 I would like to see us all put up an array of bra hammocks as it will bring a laugh or too and members together:palm: so the clock is ticking who's up for laugh :tits:

M

Mel007

Dont wear one..... Sorry XXXX Mind you probably should give my Two year old grandson just pulled my stud button shirt apart in a restaurant just now.. exposing everything i had to the world.. ( which isn't a lot ) But good luck to the rest of you with the hammocks. Ill be a judge XXX

M

Max-the-3rd

Just thought you ladies may have left one with you as a momento
I will have a look and see, you never know what is at the back of the wardrobe or under the bed, i did find some knickers there last week! promised her to give them back though.xx

M

Mel007

I will have a look and see, you never know what is at the back of the wardrobe or under the bed, i did find some knickers there last week! promised her to give them back though.xx
You are a perv.. I love you xx now get out yer tits