Rough Sex

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Passionate yes, energetic yes but rough as in triple suplex, tombstones and ddt's not a fan. However with the right gear on - gum shield and groin guard I'd be up for some. Maybe I'm getting too old for this shit! Lol And on that note I really must sleep. Taraaaah folks. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 3175

Yes like it rough, hair grabbing, forcefull and spanking and sex like you just can't get it quick/hard enough but at the right time, and when there's just us in the house as I tend to be very vocal!

Sometimes the slow sensual stuff is just as amazing, but a bit of rough is always a winner!

Reactions: No longer with us
S

Sammy

Yes like it rough, hair grabbing, forcefull and spanking and sex like you just can't get it quick/hard enough but at the right time, and when there's just us in the house as I tend to be very vocal!

Sometimes the slow sensual stuff is just as amazing, but a bit of rough is always a winner!

And that there is a Harry met Sally moment

Yes yes yes yes yes !!!!
All of the above and vocal

Out of public decency I'm refraining to answer your post except in light hearted manner
Or I may find myself relagated to parts of the site before you get your Arse whooped n kicked out n banned forever

Reactions: Pearls