S Private Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Apologies for using "like" as a teenager would but I is sooooo excited!
I've just read a lot of their information and the owners seem really caring, friendly and fun. I have spoken with the owner via email and again she seems lovely. The vibe I get is that the club is run correctly with care for their members being the forefront of their minds. So all in all, sounds a winner and what more can you ask for.
If you do go, of course let us know. :D

D

Deleted member 4901

I've just read a lot of their information and the owners seem really caring, friendly and fun. I have spoken with the owner via email and again she seems lovely. The vibe I get is that the club is run correctly with care for their members being the forefront of their minds. So all in all, sounds a winner and what more can you ask for.
I will. X

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 4901

I wonder if they need any staff?

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe

I've been and agree with what you say Sir, very welcoming staff and nicely laid out. Will definitely visit again :)

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes, I'm getting 'account suspended' on the website and no Twitter activity since last month. Does anyone know what is happening with the club?

Reactions: Pearls
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
According to an email i have received the club is having server issues at the moment which is why the website is down.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay that's good to know as this one was hit and miss with the linking and we weren't sure if the opening had happened etc.
So thanks for the info.
We all wish them both every success for the future and will have our full support - reciprocally of course. :)

Reactions: Pearls