Sadly

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Hi everyone sadly I think I better take this decision.
Linda and I joined this site as a couple after meeting each other three years ago. It has always been our intention to enjoy the scene together and always with total honesty, something which we both enjoyed from each other. However as some of you will know recently we have been inactive due to family circumstances changing things around here.
For some considerable months now I have been visiting the site to keep up-to-date so to speak, but it has now become apparent that things here will not change for a long time. Linda's priorities have changed, quite rightly so, and the least thing on her mind at the moment is to have any fun or the Swinging scene. At Heart she still is interested but there was no room for this in her life right now so therefore there is no room in our lives.
We have always been strictly honest with all of you but I now find myself visiting here under the banner of a couple which is if not misleading the wrong thing to be doing.
I don't think we are giving up on the scene just can't see any time for us to be here now or in the near future. We have had fun while being here and we've met some lovely people in the past. There are most definitely one of two of you we wanted to meet but there's no point in hanging around if we won't be here as a couple and cannot make any plans to actually put in Action that meeting.
So for now it's goodbye. If we do return we will let you all know we're around. Take care and have fun for us please.

10 July 2018
Linda and I joined this site as a couple after meeting each other three years ago. It has always been our intention to enjoy the scene together and always with total honesty, something which we both enjoyed from each other. However as some of you will know recently we have been inactive due to family circumstances changing things around here.
For some considerable months now I have been visiting the site to keep up-to-date so to speak, but it has now become apparent that things here will not change for a long time. Linda's priorities have changed, quite rightly so, and the least thing on her mind at the moment is to have any fun or the Swinging scene. At Heart she still is interested but there was no room for this in her life right now so therefore there is no room in our lives.
We have always been strictly honest with all of you but I now find myself visiting here under the banner of a couple which is if not misleading the wrong thing to be doing.
I don't think we are giving up on the scene just can't see any time for us to be here now or in the near future. We have had fun while being here and we've met some lovely people in the past. There are most definitely one of two of you we wanted to meet but there's no point in hanging around if we won't be here as a couple and cannot make any plans to actually put in Action that meeting.
So for now it's goodbye. If we do return we will let you all know we're around. Take care and have fun for us please.
Sorry to see you both go, but perfectly understandable. Hope that at some point you return, where you’ll find a welcome back, but until and unless… my very best wishes for the future and my grateful thanks for our interactions.

All the best...

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
:cry: So Sorry to hear that !!!

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Sad to see you go. But I applaud your honesty and believe you have made the right moral decision.

Hope things change in the future and you both return,
G

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11852

Sad to see you go, hope all works out ok for you both. Rl always comes first, take care. Xxx

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016
Its always sad to see some one leave but real life comes first so may i wish you all the best in the world and iam sure yourselves will be so welcome back as and when. Till then take care :tiphat:

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Sorry to hear this guys. Good luck with everything and hope to see you in the future xx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Sorry to see you leave, I hope things work out well. Hopefully see you back on here someday.