safety net

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

Do you guys use a safety person when going on meets. My best mate always knows where I am off to and I check in with him during the night. Does anybody else do the same

Reactions: Lace and Admin
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I have the same Pete,my best mate always has me on watch and is never far away.If I didnt feel safe I can ring and we have a safety word that I use and he can come get me,Ive only ever had to do it once a few years ago when I was meeting a couple and the man had no respect for any boundaries what so ever, or for his wife for that matter and I was out of there with in 20mins xx

F

forest_pete

I have the same Pete,my best mate always has me on watch and is never far away.If I didnt feel safe I can ring and we have a safety word that I use and he can come get me,Ive only ever had to do it once a few years ago when I was meeting a couple and the man had no respect for any boundaries what so ever, or for his wife for that matter and I was out of there with in 20mins xx
It can go so wrong at times xx

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Yes it can and Ive been very lucky being a single woman,all singles should be careful man or woman xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think for a man Pete, what you've done there is very clever and safe. I say as a man, because the 'norm' is for people to not expect a man to protect themselves in this way.
Very commendable! (y)

Shiraz, glad you've been safe and careful.
It's all about making sure your back is watched, wherever you are.

Play say, stay safe. :)

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I agree @Admin it is great to see a single man be so careful and tbh I have never seen this before with the men so good on you @forest_pete I think more should follow in your footsteps..Safety should always come first xxx

Reactions: forest_pete
L

Leather

My best friend knows and she would know where I am and who with, her and her hubby would always know where I am.
But things are changing for me now and have met someone wonderful from here. So we spend more time together and I don't need my best friend as much as I used to xxx

Yes was always and only my friend really, but they always knew where I was and they always responded if I ever needed them xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
My best friend knows and she would know where I am and who with, her and her hubby would always know where I am.
But things are changing for me now and have met someone wonderful from here. So we spend more time together and I don't need my best friend as much as I used to xxx

Yes was always and only my friend really, but they always knew where I was and they always responded if I ever needed them xx
You are such a darling @Wet_Cotton :love::sheep_shagger:

10 March 2015
We don't need one.

Sounds a little foolish, or maybe arrogant, but let me explain.

We are careful who we meet, we give any potential new meets' profiles a serious going over, and don't put ourselves in a situation that could be awkward.
We tend to meet most new people at socials, so we can get a feel for them.

And, finally, if we do meet someone, we have "17 stone of nasty (military, security and martial arts trained)" to keep them in line... his name is Martin lol! (Yes, that's me!!):p

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Hehe love the reply and you are lucky that you have each other but as a single person I have to have a safety net and so far it has worked for me xxx

10 March 2015
Sure, we would always tell singlies... especially the ladies, to have something in place.

Always meet in a public place first, easier to leave if the pics they sent were more "20 stone" than "Sharon Stone" lol.

A "bail-out" call maybe about 20 minutes into your meet is a good idea too, someone rings you and you can use it as an "emergency at home" excuse to leave.

And... lastly, always always always leave your "stuff" (wallet, keys, phone etc) somewhere you can see them if things go horizontalsqueakybedsprings... (don't ask!):censored:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sure, we would always tell singlies... especially the ladies, to have something in place.

Always meet in a public place first, easier to leave if the pics they sent were more "20 stone" than "Sharon Stone" lol.

A "bail-out" call maybe about 20 minutes into your meet is a good idea too, someone rings you and you can use it as an "emergency at home" excuse to leave.

And... lastly, always always always leave your "stuff" (wallet, keys, phone etc) somewhere you can see them if things go horizontalsqueakybedsprings... (don't ask!):censored:

Totally sound advice. Especially the last sentence. Common sense can go out of the window in the heat of the moment, but you still need to make sure you have your wits about you.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think most couples are lucky to have each other which helps and as for single ladies and me, always let someone know where you are xxx

Reactions: Lace
10 March 2015
If you don't have a "friend" who you can rely on to call you to give you an excuse to go home for an "emergency".... then go to the loo, set your phone alarm to go off in 10 mins, head back, and "viola" in 10 mins you get a "call"...... just hope and prey that no-one rings you whilst you are faking the "oh no, Granny is trapped in the bath and you need me to help?" call lol!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
N

NeRockDj

I always have a social meet first where there are lots of people around the other bonus is if I didn't like the person/people I would check my phone say sorry I need to go and just leave.. Helps having a bike to scram on fast haha

Reactions: Admin