Same Sex Ratio In Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
First let me say that I am here purely as an invited guest of Admin as I am married and my wife has absolutely no interest in swinging, irrespective of my own wants and thoughts beides I am in Australia, miles away from the site's homeland. I am disheartened to know that when I dies I will never have been allowed to experience most mens fantasy of at least once trying a thressome, but I digress...

I am curious though that a recent study shows that the ratio of female to female encounters is around 16% (source Rise of the female 'flexi-sexual'), up from just 4% in 20 years, my assumption is that would be extremely higher in the swinging community. Anyone care to guess what that would be?

However, the ratio in the male to male area is only 7% which has only changed by just 1% in 20 years.

Swinging in its basic form as we know is the swapping of "wifes", as it was always referred to, for sexual encounters. My assumption is that female to female activity is a big part of swinging as well but is it a big part of male to male or does the outside of swinging male to male ratio holds the same inside of swinging?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
First let me say that I am here purely as an invited guest of Admin as I am married and my wife has absolutely no interest in swinging, irrespective of my own wants and thoughts beides I am in Australia, miles away from the site's homeland. I am disheartened to know that when I dies I will never have been allowed to experience most mens fantasy of at least once trying a thressome, but I digress...

I am curious though that a recent study shows that the ratio of female to female encounters is around 16% (source Rise of the female 'flexi-sexual'), up from just 4% in 20 years, my assumption is that would be extremely higher in the swinging community. Anyone care to guess what that would be?

However, the ratio in the male to male area is only 7% which has only changed by just 1% in 20 years.

Swinging in its basic form as we know is the swapping of "wifes", as it was always referred to, for sexual encounters. My assumption is that female to female activity is a big part of swinging as well but is it a big part of male to male or does the outside of swinging male to male ratio holds the same inside of swinging?
And you are most welcome to stay and be a part of our community too. Your help has been invaluable and it's my pleasure knowing you are here.

Yes this is a known thing and I'd say MUCH higher ratios. For instance, most - I'd say over the 90% bracket of couples' involved in swinging are seeking either the elusive bi-female, or couples who also have a bi-female to 'play' with the female of said couple who is also bi or bi curious.
Of course a lot of couples seek single gents too, but they'd also consider playing with another couple who also have a bi/curious female.
There are couples out there who are straight and happy for straight sexual swapping too of course.
But I would say, especially from my shoes where I see the ratios more than perhaps most others would, as in a site point of view.. That the ratio for female to female play is phenomenally higher than 16%.
More 80-90%

As for male to male play.. Hmm this has always been a difficult one because some still reject the idea of male to male (m2m to make my life easier) play but additionally, some gents still have issues revealing to others that they are bi/bi-curious and therefore won't even reveal their sexuality let alone encounters.
Because of the stigmas that still exist (even though we're 2016) surrounding bisexuality among gents, it's definitely harder for men to be open and openly admit they're bi/curious. Of course, it goes without saying that some men are happy to and will openly say that they're seeking for both of another couple to be bi, or even a bi-sexual single gent too..

But it's not as prominent in the scene in comparison to say female bisexuality and f2f playing/encounters.
With regards to the m2m stats and percentages, yeah I would think it would be lower. And it's probably low too in swinging - but higher actual m2m play ratio than what one may expect..

Just my thoughts on it... :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah..
It is also deemed "hot" for females to play.. maybe the "in" thing at the moment.
Where two males playing is often thought of as eurgh..
Although i do know of many ladies who are actively, seeking bi-males... its their ultimate fantasy.. to either play with.. or watch two bi-men..
I think a lot of guys of course shy away from announcing, they are BI. Xxx

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Yes, I thought as much. I am not bi-curious at all and I think there is a stigma attached to even the smallest fun of m2m. Even if I were needing to see a doc for that area I would still only go to a female doc...My 14yo old son came to me the other day worried about a lump on his penis and there was no way I was going to touch it to ascertain if there was a problem or not so I got the wife, turns out just an under the skin pimple LOL.

But I was just curious whether that stigma extended in the much more lateral community of swinging because after all it is all about having fun in new experiences, increased friendships, and without the emotional strings attached...I envy you all, thanks guys and gals

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes, I thought as much. I am not bi-curious at all and I think there is a stigma attached to even the smallest fun of m2m. Even if I were needing to see a doc for that area I would still only go to a female doc...My 14yo old son came to me the other day worried about a lump on his penis and there was no way I was going to touch it to ascertain if there was a problem or not so I got the wife, turns out just an under the skin pimple LOL.

But I was just curious whether that stigma extended in the much more lateral community of swinging because after all it is all about having fun in new experiences, increased friendships, and without the emotional strings attached...I envy you all, thanks guys and gals
I hear you.. And fully understand the cautiousness. ;)
Indeed it is, the whole thing is about increasing your circle of like-minded friends, sharing experiences and living life. As my wife @Pearls always says about this, whatever makes you (generically) happy is all that matters, and being bi-sexual/fluid etc is all part of life & life's experiences. We're a long time dead, so enjoy every minute of what we have. :)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I hear you.. And fully understand the cautiousness. ;)
Indeed it is, the whole thing is about increasing your circle of like-minded friends, sharing experiences and living life. As my wife @Pearls always says about this, whatever makes you (generically) happy is all that matters, and being bi-sexual/fluid etc is all part of life & life's experiences. We're a long time dead, so enjoy every minute of what we have. :)
:love:

Reactions: Admin
N

NigelandJulie

Well before you die and not have the pleasure of a threesome, just send us 2 plane tickets and we'll be right there:D:D:whistle:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
P

peakcouple

We have noticed many swinger women are bi or bi-playful, but that few men are openly. For example, it's quite usual for women to play together in public playrooms at clubs, but the only time you see MM sex openly in such places is at the bi nights that some clubs have. Then, anything goes.

We are both bi-playful, her for many years and him only since we started swinging as a couple. I (G) wouldn't feel comfortable doing MM sex openly at a non-bi club night, whereas Rose has no inhibitions about FF activity at any swinging event. Most of our regular couples have bi females, in fact we only have one regular woman friend who doest like FF play. Only two of the men we play with are bi.

It's a pity, sex is sex and there to be enjoyed. We're always turned on by same-sex stuff, watching it or doing it.