Savings and Offers from Bondara

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello all,

We are pleased to announce, that we are now advertising; Bondara - Sex Toys, Lingerie & Adult Sex Shop.
By clicking on the ads directly - you will help us here, and most importantly save money on a HUGE range of products.!

The lovely people over at Bondara, have given Social Swinging members, a very special offer along with their already amazing discounts.

However, only registered users will be able to take advantage of a further 15% off all products, as a thank you to us at Social Swinging, and only excludes their gift vouchers, so this can be used on sale items!!

That really is saving you a lot of money....
Please read more HERE.

Thank you! :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good news isn't it?
I'm redoing the ads at the moment as I found out they weren't responsive, so bear with me on that please..
But yes good news. A lot of savings, free delivery on orders over £10 I believe.
:)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have some fantastic news in relation to the 15% offer.
The marketing execute, who I've been dealing with, had generously extended their offer - to the end of July!
That can be used in conjunction with their offers too (only excludes gift vouchers).

Bargain! (y) (y)

B

Bonker

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce, that we are now advertising; Bondara - Sex Toys, Lingerie & Adult Sex Shop.
By clicking on the ads directly - you will help us here, and most importantly save money on a HUGE range of products.!

The lovely people over at Bondara, have given Social Swinging members, a very special offer along with their already amazing discounts.

However, only registered users will be able to take advantage of a further 15% off all products, as a thank you to us at Social Swinging, and only excludes their gift vouchers, so this can be used on sale items!!

Please read more HERE.

I simply can't resist.....could you clarify please: a range of HUGE products or a HUGE range ?

Reactions: Pearls
E

Experiment231

Hello all,

Please read more HERE.

Is this still current?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Was referring to your post in November - a couple up from my query ...
Ahh that's for the 15% off. If memory serves me well, we get a flat 10% discount anyway, but will have to speak with our agent and see what is what and what offers are available. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Great news !! We've bought stuff from them before , great quality and really professional service !!☺☺
I agree they really are the business. We've been dealing with them business wise since launch and I can honestly say, they are lovely people to deal with too.. Even sent us goodies for previous parties etc.

I will get in touch and get an updated list from them ASAP :)