Say Something Complimentary

• Thread starter Mrandmrsdkswing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

I could say so many things about every single person I've spoken to so thought better not hi jack the post

@Stew - biggest softest "gentleman " you will ever meet - ooops did I say that out loud

@Admin - aka the Boss- patient tolerant helpful above and bejond

@Autumn - friendly caring honest girl ever ,

@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite
Mr Marms - funniest , hilariously funny but under the it all lies - sweetest guy who idolises his lovely wife

@Emmal
Little minx but so much fun , great friend to have

@MP386 - great guy in so many ways one of best you could ever meet ... never ever ever call his bluff !!! I

Reactions: No longer with us
E

Emmal

I could say so many things about every single person I've spoken to so thought better not hi jack the post

@Stew - biggest softest "gentleman " you will ever meet - ooops did I say that out loud

@Admin - aka the Boss- patient tolerant helpful above and bejond

@Autumn - friendly caring honest girl ever ,

@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite
Mr Marms - funniest , hilariously funny but under the it all lies - sweetest guy who idolises his lovely wife

@Emmal
Little minx but so much fun , great friend to have

@MP386 - great guy in so many ways one of best you could ever meet ... never ever ever call his bluff !!! I
@Sammy you really do have a lovely way with words and the greatest heart and I'm honoured to have you as a friend xx

Reactions: No longer with us