Say Something Complimentary

• Thread starter Mrandmrsdkswing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

Widel0ad1919

Can only do some at the moment or I'll be here for quite some time lol... this is how you come across to me btw...
@debE lovely chatty heart of gold with gorgeous curves...
@Scrunchymuffet sexy can be sassy knows how to work it and funny chatter...
@MP386 true gent softly spoken...
@Lovernotfighter sensitive soul sexual mind and bringing more confidence lately...
@Miss-Sexy-Legs fiery sexual prowess with a penchant for punishment but lovely with it.. watching what I say here...
@Pearls lovely and a little crazy... lacks confidence by the sounds of it when executing culinary feats lol...
@Therapon stand up guy always been good to me...
@Vanezza pair of diamonds who won't do you wrong!
It's not an exhaustive list by any means But like I said I'll be here all day trying do do the lovely people of ss justice and falling short so it's a start :love: x

9 September 2017
I have so many nice things to say about so many nice people on here I'm afraid to miss anyone out.
If you're not on this list it's my mistake and you may feel free to suggest any punishment you feel appropriate.

@debE Sexy, lovely to chat to and always positive and supportive
@Vanezza Fantastic couple. always fun, sexy and positive
@MP386 Good guy, funny and supportive
@Scrunchymuffet very funny and very naughty
@The_Bibas sex goddess
@Admin nothing would be possible without them
@Baldricknkaz sexy, funny couple
@Miss-Sexy-Legs funny, sexy and says what she thinks
@Pearls sexy lady so full of fun and friendly
@TherLegs fab, kinky couple

Once again please forgive me if I've missed you out, it doesn't mean I don't think you're a great person/couple

Reactions: The_Bibas
9 September 2017
I have so many nice things to say about so many nice people on here I'm afraid to miss anyone out.
If you're not on this list it's my mistake and you may feel free to suggest any punishment you feel appropriate.

@The_Bibas sex goddess

Once again please forgive me if I've missed you out, it doesn't mean I don't think you're a great person/couple

See, I've just thought of another couple people already :palm:

@meandlis brilliant quizmaster and lovely with it
@Horny_Essex_Pair great sexy, funny couple

No doubt there will be more

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Can only do some at the moment or I'll be here for quite some time lol... this is how you come across to me btw...
@debE lovely chatty heart of gold with gorgeous curves...
@Scrunchymuffet sexy can be sassy knows how to work it and funny chatter...
@MP386 true gent softly spoken...
@Lovernotfighter sensitive soul sexual mind and bringing more confidence lately...
@Miss-Sexy-Legs fiery sexual prowess with a penchant for punishment but lovely with it.. watching what I say here...
@Pearls lovely and a little crazy... lacks confidence by the sounds of it when executing culinary feats lol...
@Therapon stand up guy always been good to me...
@Vanezza pair of diamonds who won't do you wrong!
It's not an exhaustive list by any means But like I said I'll be here all day trying do do the lovely people of ss justice and falling short so it's a start :love: x
Thank you

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett

@The_Bibas sex goddess

Well thank you very much :oops:

You sir are a gent, a perverted gent but a gent nonetheless :tiphat::)

B x

Reactions: Therapon
21 January 2018
While we are at a Geographical disadvantage of actually getting to personally know you. Everyone has welcomed us, been gracious(even if I wasn't, Sorry) and willing to help. You don't find that much anymore sadly but it's definitely found on SS. The biggest compliment I could also give is the lot of ya is willing to give their Time. Doesn't sound like a biggie, but it is. You can never get time back, get more of it or manufacture/earn it. So when you give it to us, Freely, we Notice! Thank you ya Filty animals..lol ;)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
While we are at a Geographical disadvantage of actually getting to personally know you. Everyone has welcomed us, been gracious(even if I wasn't, Sorry) and willing to help. You don't find that much anymore sadly but it's definitely found on SS. The biggest compliment I could also give is the lot of ya is willing to give their Time. Doesn't sound like a biggie, but it is. You can never get time back, get more of it or manufacture/earn it. So when you give it to us, Freely, we Notice! Thank you ya Filty animals..lol ;)
It's lovely having you with us both, hopefully members will grow in your area (y) xx

24 November 2015

@The_Bibas sex goddess

Thank you xx

Reactions: Pearls