• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Saying hello

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
We're new to this site (today) but have been on the scene for 6 years and are members of other sites. Have been to a few clubs The Lodge, Bath, Romeos (all now sadly gone), Chams (both venues), Angels and The Office and all 3 Swingfields festivals Looking to hopefully try out Swindon tonight

Pink x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well hello and a warm welcome from me again, I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer.
have fun!
Wow you've had fun at @SWINGFIELDS and clubs then!

Ahh if you do go to Swindon tonight, they're offering free entry for members from here, just send @SwindonSwingers a PM with your real names and they will help you... If so, do let us know how it goes
Regards and welcome again,
Admin x

S

SwindonSwingers

Heya!!

Wow! A very travelled background!
This is only our second event so be gentle with us but we're sure you'll enjoy yourselves!!
Drop me a PM with your names in it, and i'll be sure to put a goodie bag aside for you ,)

We're looking forward to meeting you tonight, and if you need anything just drop me a message, or call us on 01793 433 326

XX

Reactions: Admin
17 July 2015
City
London
Hello and welcome... its nice and warm and friendly in here.... hope you enjoy x

27 April 2015
Hello, and welcome, sorry for our delay on greeting you, We trust you will continue your established fun here, and meet more great friends along the way

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…