Saying hello

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
We're new to this site (today) but have been on the scene for 6 years and are members of other sites. Have been to a few clubs The Lodge, Bath, Romeos (all now sadly gone), Chams (both venues), Angels and The Office and all 3 Swingfields festivals :D Looking to hopefully try out Swindon tonight :)

Pink x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well hello and a warm welcome from me again, I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer.
have fun! :) ;)
Wow you've had fun at @SWINGFIELDS and clubs then! :D

Ahh if you do go to Swindon tonight, they're offering free entry for members from here, just send @SwindonSwingers a PM with your real names and they will help you... If so, do let us know how it goes (y)
Regards and welcome again,
Admin x

S

SwindonSwingers

Heya!!

Wow! A very travelled background!
This is only our second event so be gentle with us :love: but we're sure you'll enjoy yourselves!!
Drop me a PM with your names in it, and i'll be sure to put a goodie bag aside for you ,)

We're looking forward to meeting you tonight, and if you need anything just drop me a message, or call us on 01793 433 326 :D

XX

Reactions: Admin
17 July 2015
City
London
Hello and welcome... its nice and warm and friendly in here.... hope you enjoy x

27 April 2015
We're new to this site (today) but have been on the scene for 6 years and are members of other sites. Have been to a few clubs The Lodge, Bath, Romeos (all now sadly gone), Chams (both venues), Angels and The Office and all 3 Swingfields festivals :D Looking to hopefully try out Swindon tonight :)
Pink x
Hello, and welcome, sorry for our delay on greeting you, We trust you will continue your established fun here, and meet more great friends along the way (y)(y)