• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

'scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy...

D

Deleted member 1030

No, don't worry, it's not me being all bi (again lol)

Misheard lyrics.... I was talking to an old friend, the other day, and he reminded me of hearing his mum singing along to The Carpenters 'Calling Occupants (of Interplanetary Craft)' - however, she was singing, with plenty of high-pitched enthusiasm, "Calling octopus of underpants in any craft" . When we asked if she really thought Karen Carpenter would sing such words, she just shrugged and said, "they sing about any old nonsense, these days"

So... what have you, or people you know, misheard?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1030

And the eldest had a friend who had impetigo....which he called hypertingo. It's been that to us ever since!
My mum once asked a young lad, in town, how his mother was - knowing that she suffered from angina. The lad replied, innocently, "she's OK, but her vagina's been playing her up." My mum later told me that she found it funny because "apparently, his mum is 'a bit of a one'!"

Reactions: Therapon

MOTM

9 November 2015
Every time I hear that Justin Bieber song ... think it goes you can love yourself ....
I tend to sing .. badly I should add " you can go f*** yourself "

B

Bump-n-Grind

I tend to substitute words in songs, it annoys Mrs G a bit too.
Britney Spears -Toxic, I always sing cock stinks instead of toxic.
ABBA- Chiquitita ends up Chicken Tikka.
I'll post more as I remember them

Reactions: Therapon
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Every time I hear that Justin Bieber song ... think it goes you can love yourself ....
I tend to sing .. badly I should add " you can go f*** yourself "
Oh great minds @MP386 i also do this lol.

God theres been loads of songs that ive made lyrics up for. But right now i cant bloody think of any lol. Will come back to this as i remember them. Xxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

I tend to substitute words in songs, it annoys Mrs G a bit too.
Britney Spears -Toxic, I always sing cock stinks instead of toxic.
ABBA- Chiquitita ends up Chicken Tikka.
I'll post more as I remember them
I had an ex-girlfriend who was a Brummy rock chick, so Black Sabbath were a sense of civic pride for her. It really used to send her doolally when I sung the opening line of 'Paranoid' as "Finished with my women, cos she wouldn't make me beans on toast"

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…