Self Worth

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

has anybody else ever questioned themselves due to be on a swingers site? Feel that you are trying and feeling flat afterwards?

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 1030

has anybody else ever questioned themselves due to be on a swingers site? Feel that you are trying and feeling flat afterwards?
No, just the opposite, in fact. Being on the swinging 'scene' (for want of a better word) has made us feel better about ourselves in a lot of ways. It has opened our eyes to how beautiful, sexy and funny people can be, when they 'let it all hang out' - and how much fun we can have. We don't expect to be shagging other people every five minutes, so a visit to a club once in a while, or meeting up with sexy friends now and again is a wonderful addition to our life :sneaky:

L

louise1970

I suppose like yourself n many other new members that are new to the scene are quite nervous n shy to start but one you get involved on threads forums liking certain member post even writing a little message on members that appeal to you.The site is what you make it yes it obvious we are all intrigued n trying out new sexuall experiences but it is also a social site with alot of friendly members and staff.Don't go in with mind say that's it's all doom n gloom embrace it for what it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The-Gent
L

louise1970

has anybody else ever questioned themselves due to be on a swingers site? Feel that you are trying and feeling flat afterwards?[/QUOTE
I suppose like yourself n many other new members that are new to the scene are quite nervous n shy to start but one you get involved on threads forums liking certain member post even writing a little message on members that appeal to you.The site is what you make it yes it obvious we are all intrigued n trying out new sexuall experiences but it is also a social site with alot of friendly members and staff.Don't go in with mind say that's it's all doom n gloom embrace it for what it is :)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester

No not atall.
Are you feeling flat because you think you are failing or are you feeling flat simply because you are here?
If it is because you think you are failing then simply get involved, speak to people on the forums, attend socials and events... put yourself out there.
If it is simply about being on a swingers site then maybe you're in the wrong place...

9 January 2016
City
Reading

Hi Pete

Not sure if this is the same for you, but the feeling you describe resonates with me about life itself sometimes, but not the fact im on this site.
If this site was called Sad_Desperados.com i may feel differently, but being here is not about failure, its a place to meet like-minded people - just like any social gathering, the pub, the footie, the gym.

If however you are on this site because you are trying to cure what you perceive to be some sort of failure in your life, that is different.

I obviously dont know you, and would never dare to pyscho-analyse your life, and i do hope my response has not overstepped the mark - i only chose to comment as i myself question what the hell life is all about at times, i can fall into the trap of analysing every action I take. I mean im a single guy so does that mean my life is a failure.

If that sounds like you, try and reflect on the positives this site has to offer, and not see it as something you have to win at.
Just be nice, interract, and in time you will get out what you put in.

19 March 2015
Hi Pete

Not sure if this is the same for you, but the feeling you describe resonates with me about life itself sometimes, but not the fact im on this site.
If this site was called Sad_Desperados.com i may feel differently, but being here is not about failure, its a place to meet like-minded people - just like any social gathering, the pub, the footie, the gym.

If however you are on this site because you are trying to cure what you perceive to be some sort of failure in your life, that is different.

I obviously dont know you, and would never dare to pyscho-analyse your life, and i do hope my response has not overstepped the mark - i only chose to comment as i myself question what the hell life is all about at times, i can fall into the trap of analysing every action I take. I mean im a single guy so does that mean my life is a failure.

If that sounds like you, try and reflect on the positives this site has to offer, and not see it as something you have to win at.
Just be nice, interract, and in time you will get out what you put in.
This ^ (y)

19 March 2015
God I so hate fecking emjois..
We have seriously gone backwards..
Pictures instead of words..
Just saying

XxxBibaxxX
That's a thumbs up. The text version is this (Y) looks like a vagina in legs, no?
But I do agree with their sentiments and post, and when I for on am busy enough for three people - a thumbsup will suffice.
Of course, some people are lazier than others and use them constantly, others such as myself for example, are more verbose but limited with time. I.E constraints.
x

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

That's a thumbs up. The text version is this (Y) looks like a vagina in legs, no?
But I do agree with their sentiments and post, and when I for on am busy enough for three people - a thumbsup will suffice.
Of course, some people are lazier than others and use them constantly, others such as myself for example, are more verbose but limited with time. I.E constraints.
x
Sweetie pie.. I just made my apprentice cry today for lack of manners and consideration. Regardless to time constraints the personal touch is exactly that.
If an impersonal thumbs up is a sign of sentiment then I would rather forgo it..
XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
I just made my apprentice cry today for lack of manners and consideration
Shame on you... you are there to encourage, flourish, nurture and lead by example.
Not demean, diminish and trample on someone's feelings because they don't follow your footsteps..
As someone in position of responsibility, your projection should be one of growth, encouragement, promotion, fruition, belief and understanding in those who potentially look up to you.
Not the complete opposite. All this will create is resentment in your administration and a flakiness in belief as you as a 'baws'.
Just sayin'

;) xx

T

The_Bibas

Shame on you... you are there to encourage, flourish, nurture and lead example.
Not demean, diminish and trample on someone's feelings because they don't follow your footsteps..
As someone in position of responsibility, your projection should be one of growth, encouragement, promotion, fruition, belief and understanding in those who potentially look up to you.
Not the complete opposite. All this will create is resentment in your administration and a flakiness in belief as you as a 'baws'.
Just sayin'

;) xx
I promise I get lots of growth. Just on occasion one needs to show who really is on top and grinding away behind the scenes.
Besides all men start off as cry babies and usually end up in a nappy in later life anyhow.
Consider it a life step.
Don't spit your coffee out

XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
I promise I get lots of growth. Just on occasion one needs to show who really is on top and grinding away behind the scenes.
Besides all men start off as cry babies and usually end up in a nappy in later life anyhow.
Consider it a life step.
Don't spit your coffee out

XxxBibaxxX
Corporate and industrial. Mass consumption...
You're capitalist, I know it. :D xx

T

The_Bibas

Corporate and industrial. Mass consumption...
You're capitalist, I know it. :D xx
I like to capitalise on growth and see what comes of it..but more of a cooperation I would say as quite a few benefit from the efforts of our Labour.

Xxx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well I did wonder at first but having tasted the delights I soon became hooked. I dont go shaggingb
Only when I get hassle from people who are intent on causing problems or from stalkers.. Other than that I love it
XxxBibaxxX
Now Thats sexy :tiphat:

9 January 2016
City
Reading
x

I appreciate your thumbs up.
At first it got me :hmm:
But when i saw the reaction i thought :eek:
Emojis make me :D
And the world needs a little :rofl:
So dont feel :notworthy: if some people are :confused: :cry:
:prrrp: to them

Nothing wrong with a little fun in your life (y)