Sell Yourselves...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I am very well actually.
Frazzled?
Living with a weirdo who attracts constant freaks does add a degree of befrazzelment to my life for sure
X
Im pmsl @weirdo..cant believe your calling ickle twinkle weird...
I have no idea why?? :whistle: :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Lol! Hopefully quicker than 3 days lol! So when's the next party? South bound? ;)x
Oh ello again! Ha.. i dont know ha.. im oooop north..
There is the FOF darn sarf.. but thats next year ha.. next social is at chams.. chameleons..
Check meets young man.. x

A

Adam

Oh ello again! Ha.. i dont know ha.. im oooop north..
There is the FOF darn sarf.. but thats next year ha.. next social is at chams.. chameleons..
Check meets young man.. x
Thank you - well if it means anything to you I've been oop North for the last 5 days and am likely to be until Sunday lol! X

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Thank you - well if it means anything to you I've been oop North for the last 5 days and am likely to be until Sunday lol! X
Ooop north ha.. im unaware of anything.. around at this moment in time.. dependant on where abouts ooop north you are there are a fair few clubs around the Manchester area.. x

A

Adam

Ooop north ha.. im unaware of anything.. around at this moment in time.. dependant on where abouts ooop north you are there are a fair few clubs around the Manchester area.. x
Lol! Yes up in Manchester right next to Old Trafford. Not really looking for anything up here in terms of clubs, I was just saying I was oop North lol! Im up here once a month at the moment x

M

meet_the_fockers

Lol! Yes up in Manchester right next to Old Trafford. Not really looking for anything up here in terms of clubs, I was just saying I was oop North lol! Im up here once a month at the moment x
Well put a meet up bozo ;) xxx

Reactions: Admin