Separate accounts

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So, going on the back of this, which didn’t really get much of a response sadly -

If you could create a separate account here, with your partners consent, would you and what would you mostly do with it? Would you use it for flanter between your OH as well as for chatting with others?
I think that being flirty with one another on the site, especially when chatting to others, is great fun but you could also use it to do your own thing too: so would you? X

19 March 2015
So, going on the back of this, which didn’t really get much of a response sadly -

If you could create a separate account here, with your partners consent, would you and what would you mostly do with it? Would you use it for flanter between your OH as well as for chatting with others?
I think that being flirty with one another on the site, especially when chatting to others, is great fun but you could also use it to do your own thing too: so would you? X
Here's a good point; some have this. How goes it? ?

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We have separate accounts and we do use them to chat and flirt with each other, more so when we are apart. It works for us but unless you really trust each other separate accounts could cause problems if one of the couple has any insecurities but then I guess you shouldn't be involved in swinging in the first place.

L

LizandChris

Definately, we use a couple of other messaging services that we both have separate accounts on, liz is free to chat and flirt with people as am I, we occasionally show each other our messages, but we both have access to each others phone and passcodes. We trust each other totally and have no problem with this. I'd love to make an account on here for her.

L

LizandChris

Definately, we use a couple of other messaging services that we both have separate accounts on, liz is free to chat and flirt with people as am I, we occasionally show each other our messages, but we both have access to each others phone and passcodes. We trust each other totally and have no problem with this. I'd love to make an account on here for her.
For clarity I should say we also have different accounts so when we are chatting with someone conversations are clearer, otherwise a lot of our chats would either take some working out who said what or I would look like someone with split personality dissorder

D

Deleted member 16044

We have separate accounts and we do use them to chat and flirt with each other, more so when we are apart. It works for us but unless you really trust each other separate accounts could cause problems if one of the couple has any insecurities but then I guess you shouldn't be involved in swinging in the first place.
trust is the key to having more than one account but I am happy with mine
someone on another site once used mine to get meets with so no that did not work as a couple
do I trust everyone no, trust has to be earnt
been burnt too many times with profiles saying they are couple and it is a single man

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls