Sex in a place that maybe you shouldn't have....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2978

lets see, under the bleachers at a HS football game (American football), in the physio room whirlpool tub at college(I was supposed to soak a sore shoulder as we had a match the next day (Soccer I was a keeper or so the girl said), in a triumph Spitfire MK3 driving to Allentown PA from South New Jersey it was over 102 F that day she was wearing a camisole top and tight shorts but not for long, in a 14 foot Snark sailboat on Atsion lake in the Atsion recreation area New Jersey, in the back of the coach on way home from senior class trip to Hersey Park PA. Christmas eve 1974 on her parents living room floor with her neighbour and his wife spying on us the whole time. Those were all before I got married the first time lol wife 1st wife no where...she was uptight straight laced religious girl. with Tigs anywhere we could before my hips went bad...I am sure tigs has a few more to add with her 1st hubby

N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

On her bosses desk whilst he was at lunch. We thought we had cleaned up. But later in the day he said to her could she retype a doc because the one he had signed earlier was stuck to his desk. Oops some fluid we had missed.
I take it wasn't corrective fluid?

D

Deleted member 3411

Me:-
Over the bonnet of a car in the car park at the back of the night club.
At the back of the nightclub in a dark Corner.
On a Swing in the park.
In the middle of the front room after a party, while about 8 others were asleep in the same room.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1402

Over the bonnet of a car in the car park at the back of the night club.
At the back of the nightclub in a dark Corner.
On a Swing in the park.
In the middle of the front room after a party, while about 8 others were asleep in the same room.
naughty!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

meet_the_fockers

Erm in the sea, who hasnt?
Train station toilet.. was a long distance romance :D
Waterfall in spain.
Someones front lawn on a main road, under a very low weeping willow tree...
And it long ago and far away... :D as meatloaf would say...
But it wasnt better than it is today ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Erm in the sea, who hasnt?
Train station toilet.. was a long distance romance :D
Waterfall in spain.
Someones front lawn on a main road, under a very low weeping willow tree...
And it long ago and far away... :D as meatloaf would say...
But it wasnt better than it is today ;)
in the sea? Not me! :(

Reactions: Admin and Pearls