Sex or social

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 September 2020
City
Enfield
being a newcomer and was little scared incase got hated thinking a little pervy showing myself and mesdaging everyone yes i started like that lol but also thought maybe a lot of pervs would bombard you lol but its ALL good interaction and apart from the focus bit would love to play you guys are great and hope to meet soon

10 September 2020
City
Birmingham
Do you feel like you use this site or swinging in general more for the chance of a shag or for the social side of everything with like minded people?
For me getting to know someone on a site creates attraction which builds up chemistry so when you get to meet you kind of know where it will end up ? on the flip side meeting people at a social event is fun and a great way to make good friendships. So after all that I guess both ?

17 September 2020
being a newcomer and was little scared incase got hated thinking a little pervy showing myself and mesdaging everyone yes i started like that lol but also thought maybe a lot of pervs would bombard you lol but its ALL good interaction and apart from the focus bit would love to play you guys are great and hope to meet soon
Had much luck yet with the messaging ? I wouldn't worry you ain't a bigger perv than @Skippy01 and everyone loves her ??

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon and MP386
25 September 2020
City
Enfield
For me getting to know someone on a site creates attraction which builds up chemistry so when you get to meet you kind of know where it will end up ? on the flip side meeting people at a social event is fun and a great way to make good friendships. So after all that I guess both ?
well cant wait for either of them

Reactions: CocoDD and Guru G
17 September 2020
Yeah definitely it's good to build up sexual tension prior to meeting ?, I haven't been to a social before but I think when lockdown is over I definitely will be attending the next one arranged here :cool:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Yeah definitely it's good to build up sexual tension prior to meeting ?, I haven't been to a social before but I think when lockdown is over I definitely will be attending the next one arranged here :cool:
Socials are good to meet and you never know what will happen.... so when this is over #PPE .... Post Pandemic Evenings .... catchy I thought :lol: Keep an eye out:tiphat: