Sex Toys For Sale!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3870

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know, I own a blog where I write sex toy reviews. But sometimes, I have toys that don't work for me and ones I don't like for various reasons, which brings me to selling some. I do sell some that I like, but that's mainly because I need to free up space and I don't see the point in keeping toys that I never use, despite how I feel about them.

The toys I'm selling have been used, but not heavily, only very slightly (max 3 or 4 times) so I could form a strong enough opinion to be able to write the review. The price is half of the retail price, they will be cleaned as thoroughly as they can be before sending, and will be packaged discreetly. UK and EU only, sorry to everyone else!

If you'd like some more info on a specific item, then feel free to ask via this thread or just send me a message, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have :) Payment will be either through PayPal, or as a direct bank transfer.

I will update this thread whenever I have another product to sell. I also receive discounts from some adult shops so those will be up for grabs as well whenever I get them :)

Thank you!

D

Deleted member 3870

12 has been sold. Rest is up for grabs :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170907_215121.jpg
    IMG_20170907_215121.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 42
D

Deleted member 3870

Also for sale. Used once :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170907_215129.jpg
    IMG_20170907_215129.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 41