Sex Toys - What Does And Doesn't Do It For You?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Hmm good question For me I have 4, 1 but plug which can be pumped up 2 Flashlight 3 vibrator 12 settings for prostate massage and finally a cock vibrating ring with a clit massage head... All of which take some time to clean :tiphat:

E

Emmal

I haven't got many but love what I have got. My fav is just my clit vibe, not sure I can do all those big clumpy ones.
I've also got a couples one that can activated from a app on the phone that you don't have to be with the person at the time of playing(yet to try while not in the same room). Xx

28 February 2017
City
Mansfield
I haven't got many but love what I have got. My fav is just my clit vibe, not sure I can do all those big clumpy ones.
I've also got a couples one that can activated from a app on the phone that you don't have to be with the person at the time of playing(yet to try while not in the same room). Xx
I bought one for my wife, and she used it when we went out for a meal. I have never been on my phone so much.

Reactions: Therapon
E

Emmal

I bought one for my wife, and she used it when we went out for a meal. I have never been on my phone so much.

I must try this...and no one knows what your up to. Unless you have a when harry met sally moment xx

D

Deleted member 6127

I'm very fond of my "We Vibe" hands free and remote,and you can throw it in the bath afterwards with you to wash.
My other fav is the silicone swan oooosh that was money well spent as silent and completely waterproof and a must in my travel bag :whistle:
I'm not a huge rabbit fan as the ears distract me :rofl: and I think the whole house can hear it clattering :eek: Cx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We are a fan of the wand lol.
Our other new favorite is the womanizer. Chappy name but wooooooo mind blowing toy. It doesn't look much and it is a lot more subtle than the wand but the effect is just mind blowing!
Have yet to try a flashlight, though definitely on the list!

S

Sammy

Oh I do looooove my box of tricks !!!!

Winner
Glass dildos mmm hard n fabulous when chilled

Cock ring with clitoral vib ... a must in ever box

Mobile phone remote control vibrators.....his n hers of course

Have a all singing all dancing Rabbit but soooo sooo take it or leave it

But Love honey ..... step back from the screen n the buy it now button

Not a toy but spank n sooth creams from Miss A Summers

Think that's enough from me lol

28 February 2017
City
Mansfield
I must try this...and no one knows what your up to. Unless you have a when harry met sally moment xx
True, and your partner keeps the pace, so you never know why he popped out to the gents until you get the feeling. Just hope he isn't stood there chatting or it might be a Harry met Sally moment whilst you are trying to rip your knickers off lol

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Am I using the wand incorrectly I wonder?
Is it a magic wand, and actually what is meant to happen is that I have to wave it around whilst muttering incantations? :confused:

Waving it around is a bit cumbersome but tempt and tease on a low setting first generally works best for D ;)
She can actually get to the point where the orgasms just keep rolling.
But they are to much for some...

Reactions: No longer with us
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I think part of my problem is I am not keen on doing the clitoral stimulation only thing, so anything that is going to get in the way of my access to other areas is an issue ;)

We use it together combined with 'our' play. Part of sensation play. By the time it gets near the clit D is already on another planet looking for relief usually lol.

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I've got 2 dildos, 1 bullet, 1 classic vibe (free from Love Honey - got a spare one if anyone wants it!), 1 rabbit, 1 mini rabbit vibe and a g-spot vibe.

The bullet is for a quickie - nice and simple.
The g-spot vibe doesn't really do a lot for me. It's nice, but by itself - nah.
The dildos are my go-to toys if I want some 'me' time. One is with and the other without a suction cup, so best of both worlds. But I'd love to get my hands on one of these: Shop our fantasy sex toys: dildos, masturbators, and more! - Bad Dragon
The rabbit and the classic vibes are for special occasions and give me the biggest orgasms.
The mini rabbit was my first toy, it's powerful but truth be told, it just doesn't reach the right spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
14 April 2017
City
Stevenage
Thanks to Autumn H for the bad dragon link, yes expensive but very interesting. Good to see the limits of design being pushed and a more artful approach adopted.
I've tried various cock rings my fave proably being the Oxballs cock slingOxballs Penis Ring Cocksling 2 Black: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care as it's comfortable enough to wear for a long period and gives a most pleasing amout of restriction. It's also very easy to clean and stretchy enough to get on quickly when the mood takes you and your partner without killing the moment.
I've also tried the Lovehoney O force male vibrator, I was dubious about it and read a lot of the reviews which were usually postivie so took the plunge. It's a bit too efficient on the higher settings but they go up in delicious increments to increase the build up. It's a become a firm favourite, so much so that I'm considering an upgrade as the V2.0 is just out Lovehoney O Force 2 Dual Motor Powerful Male Vibrator
Recently tried out a Glans ring which feels very good to just wear a nice naughty little everyday secret.

S

Sammy

Our toy box (bottom drawer) resembles the whole of love honey and Ann summers shops all in one! ;)

OK so I (Mr marms as usual) do not like cock rings, they do nothing for me.

We do have a varied mix of toys though, North recent purchase was the womanizer.... I'm redundant now! Lol

I like to use a toy sometimes too... we got a strap on set with 3 attachments, one being slim and about 5" (my favorite) and 2 others that tbh score the fuck out of me :eek:

Other toys include a clitoral stimulator, a small battery powered wand (again one of my favourites) and a 3.5" butt plug.

Mainly sexy undies apart from that. :)

A womanizer dare I ask ?