Sex Toys - What Does And Doesn't Do It For You?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

I (G) still haven't forgotten the surprise of seeing R's dildo and vibrator collection during one of our first nights together. The word 'gigantic' came to mind and I felt a bit inadequate!

She still has them all, and we now have a few more; the LoveHoney mains vibrator is a favourite, as is the smaller rechargeable version. R likes her glass dildo and the 'lipstick-size' mini-vibrator also gets plenty of use too. She has an enormous double-ended dildo and a strap-on for FF play and I have a see-through Fleshlight. R and other ladies like our Durex "O" lotion which gets their bits tingling. We also have a couple of butt-plugs and anal toys which we both use. I have a couple of metal cock-rings.

Our attitude is anything that makes a fun activity more fun can't be bad!

Reactions: Sammy
D

Deleted member 1030

We go through stages of using toys. We haven't been in our case for a while now. When we do use them, Lis loves the feel of her glass dildo and, vibrator-wise, her small, cheap mini-vibe seems to get the most use. For me we use butt plugs and sometimes anal beads. Cock rings are a big no from me - by the time we've fiddled about getting the damned things on, the old boy has usually, er, 'lost interest'!

S

Sammy

I've heard people raving about these on here before.
I've just gone and looked through the reviews, and it does sound appealing (I would even overlook the fact it isn't waterproof :rofl:) but I'm worried that it wouldn't be compatible with my piercing (clit hood). Normally the most problems it causes is that anything hard (behave :sneaky: I mean like plastic) going near it make it clatter something awful...but I suspect that it may get in the way of any toy that has to suction round the clitoris...does anyone know if this may or may not be a problem? No one in the reviews referred to it.

Second disappointment surrounding piercings and sex toys this week, realised at the weekend that my nipple piercing prevents me using a nipple suction pump, which is fairly annoying. It may well be enough to prevent me getting my other nipple pierced... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ahhh gotta ask you Miss G
That's gotta me sooooore
Oucher rooooney
Was it worth it is the question

S

Sammy

Lol, I knew that, just wondered if you were thinking of a particular one :rofl::rofl:

Both then...The nipple piercing was more painful that the hood piercing to have done, but they both quickly - I would say it's slightly more painful than a belly button piercing if you've had one of those.
The hood piercing heals pretty fast, and doesn't ache for long. It is relatively little pain for (in my opinion) significant gain. One of my friends said hers does nothing for her but I am very fond of mine. I had one from about ages 25 - 32, then got it re-done recently, marvellous.
The nipple piercing throbbed for quite a while, and I couldn't touch it without it hurting for ages. One of my friends hugged me a few days after I had it done and I howled and dropped into a foetal position on the floor. I stopped needing to hold people at a distance after about a month...it isn't fully healed now (5 months later, but the healing time is 6 - 9 months), but it's only flared up once since I had it done (sadly the weekend of SS's 2nd birthday party). I think even with that it will be worth it, but I haven't been able to do much with it yet so the jury is still out...ask me in a few months :) I would say the nipple piercing is quite a big commitment to a long term goal...if you were going to go for one or the other I'd go for the hood, merely cos it is less hardcore (despite it's location)

Thank you Miss G
For that wonderful and educational account of piercing
Ehh the nipples piercing on moi would look a tad silly
However as much as I like a little pain , think I'm gonna have to say pass !!! In the clitoral one
Yep I've heard of the Benifits

Although I'm told a tongue piecing also has many benefits

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
You have to watch the tongue piercing. We have a number of friends that have had to remove them because they wear the back of your front teeth down. One for our friends it has effected in the is way really quite badly...

Reactions: Pearls
T

Terryg

Nope no piercings....eeek.

Love a cock ring..ooh that head to toe orgasm ( have I said this before)?

Reactions: Sammy
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Some of you may have picked up on the fact that I use sex toys, quite a lot. I now have the dubious honour of being the experienced users that LoveHoney refer to in their videos, 'This toy is for the experienced user'...bring it on! Ahem...

The disappointments
Anyway, what prompted this post is that I recently received a magic wand as a free gift from lovehoney (because I spent a certain amount of money, not just because they love me :whistle:). I've never been inspired to buy one because they look cumbersome and for the life of me I didn't see what they could do that an easier to wield good quality bullet couldn't...but the reviews were brilliant and I thought I'd give it a shot. I think I'm just going to use it for massage from here on in, it'll be good on back knots I feel. Seriously, I can see why it was such a wonderful thing when other things were not available but for me it is un-necessary, and also gets in the way a lot if I want to use it during penetrative sex. But other people love them, rave about them, think they are the best thing ever. Go figure!
The other thing I feel this way about are rabbits, every now and again I've convince myself that I should give them another try. I buy one, use it once, and then put it away in disappointment. Again though, some people go mad for them...A simpler g-spot/ clitoral vibrator works way better for me, it doesn't look as all singing and dancing but sometimes less is more.

Winners
I got to thinking about what I did like. of course there is a massive spectrum of toys for use in the bedroom (or in a field, or in the work toilets...I don't judge :whistle:) but for the purposes of this post I am thinking mainly about vibrators/ dildos etc.
I tend to get silicon toys where I can, they feel soft to the touch, they are easy to clean and in the case of vibrators they don't clatter horribly when they encounter a piercing. I also tend to now get waterproof or at least water resistant toys so they are easy to clean without me a)electrocuting myself b) going through loads of sex toy wipes c) breaking them. Linked to this is I tend to avoid vibrators with leads, controls are all well and good but that is a cleaning hazard...learn how to deftly work your way through a menu of speeds with the press of one button, it ain't that hard.

-I like to have a good, multi speed, tapered bullet. One speed is no good, no build up.
- As discussed previously a clitoral/ g spot vibe - I haven't been able to find a good silicon one of these though yet alas.
- A flat based dildo for hands free fun. A lot of them have suction cups instead, I'm not sure I want to use one in the locations that I would be able to suction one. Flat based is better for me.
- A silicon or glass butt plug (oo-er glass, fancy). Glass is no good if you want to wear it around the house, to the shops, during afternoon tea as it will not be forgiving movement wise. Nice though. To be honest anal toys aren't really my forte knowledge wise so I have nothing to add anal wise beyond that.

It's not really a toy but my whole life has become significantly better as a result of introducing clitoral balm to it.

I've waffled enough. What works and doesn't work for you? What are your favourite toys? Feel free to expand out to toys in general, I just feel like this is all getting very lengthy and I should stop now :rofl::rofl:
I'm a fan. But nothing designed for internal use on Mickey thank you very much.

P

peakcouple

Do you find that you have to be really careful with the metal cock rings? And would you say they were better than a more flexible one?

Metal cock rings take some getting used to, just couldn't handle smaller diameter ones but finally found a place that makes larger ones and these are fine. For many years I used (and still do) a leather strap around cock and balls which is easy to put on and take off, and have also used rubber and silicone ones. Whether metal, rubber, synthetic or a strap, I find thin to be painful so a larger material thickness (or width for a strap) is more comfortable. We both think metal ones look sexier; one of our friends was even asked to take his metal ring off at a naturist campsite "because it was too sexual."