Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
To me a "spark" is romantic chemistry between two people.I don't need the romance to want to have sex with someone.I just need to be physically attracted to them and know they're not arseholes x
. it’s that animalistic attraction Someone you want to have wild sex with with no strings attached. Can fuck but no relationship; physically attracted to but not mentally.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
To me a "spark" is romantic chemistry between two people.I don't need the romance to want to have sex with someone.I just need to be physically attracted to them and know they're not arseholes x
Or even just physically attracted to having sex with their arsehole. Too far ????
Soz . Xx G

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: MP386 and Skippy01
29 February 2020
Is it bollocks! I've had great sex with people I hardly knew.You can be friends with people and sleep with them, without any complications.There doesn't need to be more for it to work x
Well said but it is true for both arguments ?

Reactions: MP386
19 July 2020
Grey-Nicholls or Kookaburra ....?
I like the slap of leather on wood ?

Seriously, though, it is getting ridiculous now.

I’m starting to understand those guys that spend £10k on a synthetic sex doll from Japan.

When we’re allowed out again I’m going to be like one of those bull elephants you see in wildlife documentaries, charging across the Serengeti with his knob dragging along the floor in the dust, looking to mount ANYTHING that gets in his way.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I like the slap of leather on wood ?

Seriously, though, it is getting ridiculous now.

I’m starting to understand those guys that spend £10k on a synthetic sex doll from Japan.

When we’re allowed out again I’m going to be like one of those bull elephants you see in wildlife documentaries, charging across the Serengeti with his knob dragging along the floor in the dust, looking to mount ANYTHING that gets in his way.
Best I stand back to the wall then ?
I know the feeling your not alone :tiphat:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
How do I add a photo these days ?
Find the media section ....there’s an orange box says add media click that follow the instructions in the pop up ... :tiphat:
or if you want to add to the thread ,box at the bottom says attach files .... click on that you should get a pop up to add pictures..

Reactions: The-Gent
17 September 2020
No it dont I mean it where you have banter and actually get along not in love lol x

Reactions: Tiger and Therapon