Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 May 2018
City
Southampton
Yesterday morning in the shower - nothing like giving the hubby a morning bj to start the day off right ;) :blowjob:

Reactions: The-Gent
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Yesterday afternoon
* I was about to get my train home when someone popped up, so I hopped in a cab, went off and fucked a young guy of Spanish extraction.

The funny thing was, I was clocked on the way out. I left the flat and walked down the stairs behind a young woman who was definitely smoking something rather fruity. She saw/heard me and looked embarrassed at being caught and walked quicker but held the main door open for me.

I thanked her and then quietly said, "Smells good," and smiled.

We had a short conversation as she gave me directions elsewhere and then she asked, "Were you meeting a woman?"

I laughed and said, No.

"A man?"

I laughed even harder and replied, "Oh you're good. No, I'm down for work, just visiting a friend..."

Maybe I was feeling very relaxed or something but I found the whole exchange most amusing.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Let me think ummmmmmm Wednesday, plus 12 p.m, divided by February, then carry the 4 and hummm ummmm ouch maths makes my head hurt,

Yup that all equals to bloody long.

D

Deleted member 6127

Friday for us...that’s if I get home early enough or as Miss C says pull the nightdress down when you’ve finished :eek: xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 6127

Friday for us...that’s if I get home early enough or as Miss C says pull the nightdress down when you’ve finished :eek: xxxx :0)) T
Oi cheeky, I don’t wear a nightdress :rofl: Cxxx