Sexiest Undies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I love lace top fishnets to go with them. They're less likely to ladder and again suit my figure.

Reactions: bill90125
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I love corsets. They hold me in....push my boobs up. Teamed with stockings and suspenders. Think they look so yummy xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I'm sure a fair few on here know, corsets (proper steel bones ones) drive me crazy as do those sexy stocking with the seem up the back, as for knickers and bras a little lace never goes amiss.

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm sure a fair few on here know, corsets (proper steel bones ones) drive me crazy as do those sexy stocking with the seem up the back, as for knickers and bras a little lace never goes amiss.
Ribs .. they kill my ribs! Steel corsets.. they are beautiful though!!

29 September 2015
City
London
My love for it came from one morning when someone I was meeting regularly was wearing it and I didn't realise. Whilst running my hands along (as you do) I suddenly realised something is rather warm and wet. That made me pounce! From there on I love it

D

Deleted member 1402

I'd love a steel boned corset, but they are so expensive at my size, I'd have to have one especially made with my size.

B

bill90125

Anything involving crotchless panties and I'm all yours.
Whilst I know what you mean and, being a red-blooded male, find crotchless panties a huge turn on, I would not necessarily say "sexy". Erotic yes, but sexy is very ... ahem ... hard in those imho. Check out @louise1970 latest to see a fab example of sexy! :)