Sexiest Undies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Hmmmmm, I don't wear them as a norm it's even a sexier feel than with them on, however, the very rare occasions that I do, it has to be sexy basque sets that are lacey and racey or a full trio of bra, knicks and separate suspender belt with un-seamed sheer stockings xxx
Mrs A Team xx

P

peakcouple

Rose's latest 'playtime' knickers - another addition to her collection of crotchless ones, which include leather, PVC, lace, silk; this is the biggest and her smallest is a tiny crotchless thong. I (Geoff) have very happy memories of lace-trimmed French knickers on women in the 80s, which had legs wide enough to slide your cock up and in! pants.jpg

Reactions: bill90125
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I've always had a thing for ladies in sexy three piece - in blue. Like an electric blue, silky and lace combined. Especially if the lady in question has dark hair like black or brunette. Anything in animal print...forget it - you may swell be wearing a pair of Bridgette Jones's.
Generally - as long as its matching then it's good. I'm not a fan of the leather or PVC stuff either. :)

Reactions: Pearls
M

markfromkent

Think we all have very different but very good tastes in undies - I think a lady can look sexy in a pair of m and s specials as well as a nice lacy 2 piece set

Reactions: Pearls