Sexiness

• Thread starter Wheels5885
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

*struts in and bounces her curly hair*
Well pretty much what has already been said. A good personality and sense of humour is a must and yes I'm shallow, looks play a part for me too....a sexy, cheeky smile and a naughty glint in the eye.;)

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
For me having a nice personality and being able to hold a intelligent conversation are important in the sexiness stakes, as I say on a profile elsewhere online "the mind is the sexist part of anybody", all that been said a nice pair of boobs, good legs and some sexy womanly curves do help.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Sexiness can come in so many shapes and forms, I suppose for me a person has to stand out, love themselves first, I don't like being around people that put themselves down all the time, very unsexy. Very hard as there are many things that make a person sexy even a voice or the way you move can be sexy, perhaps I just see too much :love: XX

D

Deleted member 3289

There are a lot of sexy guys on here then... as very good at holding our own!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

A good question and responses. Beyond the physical...I'm not sure confidence is the big turn on if verging on arrogance but self-assured works, telling eye contact, teasing banter, possibility... all add to the sexiness

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sexiness.... Definitely confidence, although I find vulnerability sexy too must admit.
But the mind first for me, it's all in the mind. How people tick, how people think.. Flirtatiousness, charming, eloquent.. considerate, kind.. Trusting.. All these things and more, I find alluring. :)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sexiness.... Definitely confidence, although I find vulnerability sexy too must admit.
But the mind first for me, it's all in the mind. How people tick, how people think.. Flirtatiousness, charming, eloquent.. considerate, kind.. Trusting.. All these things and more, I find alluring. :)
Ello, wouldn't mind you messaging me :whistle::sneaky:xxxx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin