Sexual Health

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Last Friday at The Vanilla Alternative we had the wonderful folk from The Terrence Higgins Trust in attendance and offering a testing facility for sexually transmitted infections. I and many others made use of this service and I know many other clubs have similar arrangements.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you get checked regularly if you are actively engaging in sex with others?

M

meet_the_fockers

Last Friday at The Vanilla Alternative we had the wonderful folk from The Terrence Higgins Trust in attendance and offering a testing facility for sexually transmitted infections. I and many others made use of this service and I know many other clubs have similar arrangements.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you get checked regularly if you are actively engaging in sex with others?
Brilliant idea. I do find it rather embarrasing sitting in the clinic.. i think in a club enviroment, people would be more inclined to be tested.

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
I go to the GUM clinic at ularly, but depending on how much i'm playing, I normally go a couple of weeks before I play if I can so i'll have the txt to show any partners...and then again a week or so afterwards....but it does depend on who and how often I play.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
All being well, our good friends from The Terrence Higgins Trust will be at The Vanilla Alternative for a couple of hours this Friday to offer free advice and testing. They are usually positioned in the Tempsford Room between the main club and hotel lobby. Anyone at the SS party is welcome to chat to them and take part in the easy testing if wanted.

M

Many_Kinks

We get checked every 3 months. Even though we will only play safe with others but it only takes that slip or condom to slip. Better safe then sorry z

11 September 2016
City
Corby
I used to get tested at regular intervals when I was more active on the swinging scene. I always wore a condom, but having a check was sensible I felt.

These days, as my forays as more dispersed, I generally get checked a couple of weeks before a planned meet at my local clinic. Which is OK, but a club environment would be more comfortable.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just to let everyone know that I used this service and it's amazing.

I ordered a kit and got it the next day. Sent it off Friday morning and got a reply today (Wednesday). All clear.

What a fantastic service. And free too...

I've just used this service, as it's something I am very keen to be on top of (ooo err)

About us | SH:24

Might be useful to someone...
When you made this post originally, I dropped them a line to speak to someone - sadly still waiting to hear. So may trying ringing again.
Glad it's all good!

Reactions: Pearls