Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I was always told.
Don’t knock it till you try it :D

There isn’t a human being out there that can say they wouldn’t enjoy something if they have never had the experience. Works in all aspects and have experienced this with someone who had to admit they enjoyed after trying it :whistle:;)
Well you know it’s all about experiences so so who know what the future may bring :eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well you know it’s all about experiences so so who know what the future may bring :eek:
See. :D

Like I just said to his nibs, his home brew is rank. I had to taste it to find that out. I can say it’s rank without tasting but am I being honest without tasting it? No. :whistle:

Variety is the spice of life and unless we try new things then how can we say we wouldn’t enjoy before trying. It’s impossible ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Like I just said to his nibs, his home brew is rank. I had to taste it to find that out. I can say it’s rank without tasting but am I being honest without tasting it? No. :whistle:

Variety is the spice of life and unless we try new things then how can we say we wouldn’t enjoy before trying. It’s impossible ?
Is it really that bad :rofl: :rofl:
it is true you can’t say you don’t like something if you don’t try ....:tiphat:

19 March 2015

It’s potent ? ?
Extremely valid points xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Is it really that bad :rofl: :rofl:
it is true you can’t say you don’t like something if you don’t try ....:tiphat:
Now that’s down to choice isn’t it because you believe you wouldn’t enjoy which is different, you can’t honestly say you would or wouldn’t though?

If someone said to me 20yrs ago you would enjoy your husband in bed with another woman, I would have slapped them :D I did and do. Does that give me a label of bi sexual? No.
I class myself as me and what I enjoy evolves from having a sexual relationship with my husband to being a little greedy from time to time :whistle:

I’m a married woman who has had a good time ?

19 March 2015
Now that’s down to choice isn’t it because you believe you wouldn’t enjoy which is different, you can’t honestly say you would or wouldn’t though?

If someone said to me 20yrs ago you would enjoy your husband in bed with another woman, I would have slapped them :D I did and do. Does that give me a label of bi sexual? No.
I class myself as me and what I enjoy evolves from having a sexual relationship with my husband to being a little greedy from time to time :whistle:

I love this! You naughty girl you. ???? xx

11 November 2019

????Proper!