Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 September 2020
Well, whilst on the phone earlier, I didn't half get something nice... ;)
Left me with sexual thoughts & urges and my sexual thoughts for the day are;

To tie up HRH, gag her (LOL :D ) and tease her to the point where any one word will get her bandy. I am thinking also of a saucy 3sum with a friend and just having a wicked weekend, away from here... somewhere in say - the woods, a cabin for example.. and staying in bed all weekend!

Teasing, licking, sucking.. kissing.. touching and making each other, all 3 of us, sexy, highly aroused.. wanted and orgasmic. :sneaky: :flick: :lick: :licking: :kiss:

x

Yours?
It's a bit more than a three some zo wants! Am just not sure if I can handle it appropriatel! Well as long as she's happy is the main thing, maybe you can help

19 March 2015
It's a bit more than a three some zo wants! Am just not sure if I can handle it appropriatel! Well as long as she's happy is the main thing, maybe you can help
Well you have to be very open minded and if in a relationship- it needs to be stable and solid. Otherwise it can and will bring out things that you won’t expect to see coming at you. ??