Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Don’t give this site a bad reputation of being sensible. How jolly rude :cautious: :D Dirty bugger:whistle:
Because a lot of them involve bisexual sex for both of us.
I have always found men, and a lot of women, don't like the idea of sex with me around even though they are fucking my wife and vice versa with V Women have never tried it on with her despite her trying with them in her slightly shy way.
We know everyone is different but surely there are more people that swing both ways and not reject us and make us feel ugly.

I should be keeping it light on this thread sorry guys ?

N xxx

D

Deleted member 19022

I have always found men, and a lot of women, don't like the idea of sex with me around even though they are fucking my wife and vice versa with V Women have never tried it on with her despite her trying with them in her slightly shy way.
We know everyone is different but surely there are more people that swing both ways and not reject us and make us feel ugly.

N xxx
Reading this post does make me feel quite sad. Its a shame you are made to feel ugly especially on a site such as this which should be about fun and friendship. I myself am straight, would I play with a couple where the male partner is bisexual I'm not sure. I always believe there are ground rules and these should always be respected. One of these for me is that I don't play with the male half of a couple. If the couple in question are still interested all well and good if not thank you very much, still have the banter and move on.
Why people have to make it more personal is beyond my understanding. Why meet a couple just to shag the wife and make the other half feel ugly? thats not my perception of swinging.

10 August 2020

N xxx
The more the merrier as far as I’m concerned xx