Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Well, whilst on the phone earlier, I didn't half get something nice... ;)
Left me with sexual thoughts & urges and my sexual thoughts for the day are;

To tie up HRH, gag her (LOL :D ) and tease her to the point where any one word will get her bandy. I am thinking also of a saucy 3sum with a friend and just having a wicked weekend, away from here... somewhere in say - the woods, a cabin for example.. and staying in bed all weekend!

Teasing, licking, sucking.. kissing.. touching and making each other, all 3 of us, sexy, highly aroused.. wanted and orgasmic. :sneaky: :flick: :lick: :licking: :kiss:

x

Yours?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well, whilst on the phone earlier, I didn't half get something nice... ;)
Left me with sexual thoughts & urges and my sexual thoughts for the day are;

To tie up HRH, gag her (LOL :D ) and tease her to the point where any one word will get her bandy. I am thinking also of a saucy 3sum with a friend and just having a wicked weekend, away from here... somewhere in say - the woods, a cabin for example.. and staying in bed all weekend!

Teasing, licking, sucking.. kissing.. touching and making each other, all 3 of us, sexy, highly aroused.. wanted and orgasmic. :sneaky: :flick: :lick: :licking: :kiss:

x

Yours?
Sounds good to me, Orgasm required! :sneaky:

19 March 2015
Well fookin hell!
#pegging #Ultimateblowjob and #3Sum come to mind.

I’ve had little BJ’s on and off the entire day.. left me gagging for a bit more! I mean, how can I be left like this!

I’m thinking of 3-way kisses
:snog: :kiss:

Clits (yes more than one), mutual masturbation... watching ladies pleasure each other immensely! The scent of a woman... watching women be themselves in nature and just releasing everything together in front of me and with me.
Touching, feeling, skin to skin contact. Lust... wanton carnal desire.
Goosebumps! Necks... nipples.
Fkin turning myself on here! :rofl: :D xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well fookin hell!
#pegging #Ultimateblowjob and #3Sum come to mind.

I’ve had little BJ’s on and off the entire day.. left me gagging for a bit more! I mean, how can I be left like this!

I’m thinking of 3-way kisses
:snog: :kiss:

Clits (yes more than one), mutual masturbation... watching ladies pleasure each other immensely! The scent of a woman... watching women be themselves in nature and just releasing everything together in front of me and with me.
Touching, feeling, skin to skin contact. Lust... wanton carnal desire.
Goosebumps! Necks... nipples.
Fkin turning myself on here! :rofl: :D xx
#Scissoring #pegging #blowjob #orgasm

Reactions: Dangerous690
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Having discussions all day and thoughts of what we want to do this evening, chatting in a three way conversation is a little kinky :whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: fincon
26 October 2018
Musing whether I would prefer to renew my “O” or “A” levels right now !!