Sexual Thoughts Of The Day...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Laying in bed content, after being fucked for hours, feeling like I’m glowing and satisfied.
Thinking about all the naughty things we got up to, I was so wet and horny, that hot sexy guy got soaked 😈

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

26 October 2018
Laying in bed content, after being fucked for hours, feeling like I’m glowing and satisfied.
Thinking about all the naughty things we got up to, I was so wet and horny, that hot sexy guy got soaked 😈

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Lucky “Fucker” 😈😉😍

• Love
Reactions: Ragdoll
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I’m thinking about the shower I took with a really hot guy, and wishing it could happen again very soon.
We were stood in a big enclosure with a giant waterfall shower head and we washed each other’s bodies, he paid special attention to certain areas on my body, 🐈🍑(.)(.) and gave me the most sensual hair wash 🥵.
Then he pinned me against the wall and fucked me with the water crashing down on us, it was so sexy, we both cum really hard, it took my breath away.

26 October 2018
I’m thinking about the shower I took with a really hot guy, and wishing it could happen again very soon.
We were stood in a big enclosure with a giant waterfall shower head and we washed each other’s bodies, he paid special attention to certain areas on my body, 🐈🍑(.)(.) and gave me the most sensual hair wash 🥵.
Then he pinned me against the wall and fucked me with the water crashing down on us, it was so sexy, we both cum really hard, it took my breath away.
Great opportunity for watersports too 😈😈

• Wow
Reactions: MP386
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I’m looking forward to a VERY hot and naughty weekend 😉
I have the house to myself tomorrow so I’ve invited a super sexy man to cum over and play with me 😈
Then it’s clothes off and heels on, time for this dolly to sweat 💋

1724440140734.jpeg

• Wow
  • wicked
Reactions: Colin and MP386