Sexy Accents

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hey all,

So recently been thinking, what small things really turn me on...I started think of the obvious, Aftershaves, nice smile etc. Then it dawned on me..voice...Accent!

So my question to you all is what Accent makes you weak at the knees or stand to attention?

Minx xxx
We often get told ours is sexy - being Welsh and that..
I'm quite partial to the Irish accent on a lady actually. I find it very sexy.. and Italian. Ooof.
HRH - not really the accent but the tone. x

B

BatDan

I have a Scottish accent that cums out when tired angry or horny.

What gets me tho is ladies with a republic of Ireland accent.

I knew a girl from Dublin when I was at uni, I don't remember a single thing she said, but listened very intently when she spoke!

D

Deleted member 3657

A soft Mackem accent I always found sexy. Spoke to Orange mobile customer service once and she had the most amazing voice, could've easily done phone sex. I told her that I thought her voice was incredibly sexy and that I could listen to it for hours, I swear I could hear the blush down the phone.

Russian, just gets me going everytime.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
A soft Mackem accent I always found sexy. Spoke to Orange mobile customer service once and she had the most amazing voice, could've easily done phone sex. I told her that I thought her voice was incredibly sexy and that I could listen to it for hours, I swear I could hear the blush down the phone.

Russian, just gets me going everytime.
Whats a bloody mackem accent when its at home :D

Reactions: GreeneyedMinx
D

Deleted member 3411

.....i sometimes think it's not so much the accent as what's said. A soft voice saying "Yes please, let's do that " is a thrill.

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
For many years my sat nav had a lovely Irish lady telling me what to do :X3:..... her replacement sadly doesn’t have the same appeal ..... :(
now if she was a redhead too !!! Definitely be a keeper :lol::lol:

18 October 2017
City
Inverness
I worked with some fairly posh characters at Citibank in London many years ago, and they told me that they felt that almost everything that came out my mouth, to them, sounded like an invitation to start a fight. :)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I worked with some fairly posh characters at Citibank in London many years ago, and they told me that they felt that almost everything that came out my mouth, to them, sounded like an invitation to start a fight. :)
I'm not surprised tbh my dad took me to Glasgow when I was 12 and it scared the crap out of me every time someone talked, I thought someone had done something wrong and I hoped it wasn't me :rofl:

Neil xxx

Reactions: Westcoastcouple
D

Deleted member 8095

Lmao, Glasgow can have a very hard accent, even to me, a good West coast of Scotland lad, although the northern Scottish or Irish accents are very sexy.
Paul xxx

18 October 2017
City
Inverness
I'm not surprised tbh my dad took me to Glasgow when I was 12 and it scared the crap out of me every time someone talked, I thought someone had done something wrong and I hoped it wasn't me :rofl:

Neil xxx

In reality, its actually one of the friendliest cities in Europe.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
After four pages nobody mentions the Yorkshire accent. Eee by eck too common for you posh uns? :D

Bnk x