Shaved, neat or hairy - what do you prefer?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

How do you like your partners?

• It really doesn't matter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
22 July 2015
You know what I mean? Do you prefer your partners shaved, neat or hairy or does it not matter?

Or maybe you like yourself that way. Me? I like to be shaved and also my partners. That's a preference but not a requirement.

What about you? Oh and you can pick as many answers as you like so if you like shaved or neat you can choose both.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Smooth.. Definitely. Nothing worse than the following morning and finding someone else's pubic hair dangling from your pearly whites :D
Well come on, someone had to say it :whistle:

Jokes aside, yes smooth - much prefer it. (y)

22 July 2015
Smooth.. Definitely. Nothing worse than the following morning and finding someone else's pubic hair dangling from your pearly whites :D
Well come on, someone had to say it :whistle:

Jokes aside, yes smooth - much prefer it. (y)

Yeah, if I'm going to spend a lot of time down there then smooth is definitely better. Lol. And I'm considerate for when she's down there too. :sneaky::D

Reactions: Admin
T

That_First_Kiss

You know what I mean? Do you prefer your partners shaved, neat or hairy or does it not matter?

Or maybe you like yourself that way. Me? I like to be shaved and also my partners. That's a preference but not a requirement.

What about you? Oh and you can pick as many answers as you like so if you like shaved or neat you can choose both.
Always shaved... Soft and smooth Xx