Shock, Surprise, Oh Wow!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

After something I wrote earlier I got to wondering. Ever had something you either did not fancy trying or believed wasn't for you, then you decided to at least try or it just happened and you thought WOW! I actually like that. For me anal sex (Girls only) I didn't like the idea at all but now when wished for I'm happy to (condom always). At a club once a lady I'd befriended at her request to have a safe buddy to watch over her said she wasn't into girls, until one went down on her unseen. Once she realised her shocked surprise at how she liked the fact was a moment to behold.
Ste.

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
After something I wrote earlier I got to wondering. Ever had something you either did not fancy trying or believed wasn't for you, then you decided to at least try or it just happened and you thought WOW! I actually like that. For me anal sex (Girls only) I didn't like the idea at all but now when wished for I'm happy to (condom always). At a club once a lady I'd befriended at her request to have a safe buddy to watch over her said she wasn't into girls, until one went down on her unseen. Once she realised her shocked surprise at how she liked the fact was a moment to behold.
Ste.
Yup and it something that start with SW and ends in INGING :p

Reactions: Pearls
10 July 2018
Ever had something you either did not fancy trying or believed wasn't for you, then you decided to at least try or it just happened and you thought WOW! I actually like that.
Yes, on occasion, but to be honest, usually, when I’ve not actively wanted to try something, then been persuaded to try it... turns out my initial instincts were right.

Not always, but usually.

D/s role play was an exception, as was cyber/phone.

But they’re the only three that spring to mind.

Plenty of ‘had never occured to me to try, tried, enjoyed’ but rarely ‘didn’t fancy it, tried it, enjoyed it’.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Ste.
Yes, quite a few things actually. :)
Mostly spurred on by either myself :D or @Pearls as she's far naughtier than I.. :innocent:

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon